Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lord Trump wants to bring back Stop and Frisk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should be a law that allows cops to stop and frisk gang members or people dressed in gang related attire in high crime areas. I don't see the problem.

This would do wonders in areas like South L.A. where innocent people and even children continue to get gunned down at the hands of gang members who thought they were shooting at a rival.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      this is not an argument.

this is a personal attack.

again,

stop and frisk WORKED.

CRIME STATISTICS BACK IT UP.

Go ask Israeli Defense Force and the State of Israel and see if they think racial profiling works. See what answer you get. Ill save you the trouble,

YES.

Stop and frisk works.

Racial Profiling Works.

The American Security Apparatus can easily end terrorism and "win" the drug war just by simply racially profiling the banking industry to see who is supporting terrorism and who is making money off illegal narcotic trade.

but that would be "POLITICALLY INCORRECT"

that would be "RACIST DOE"

you "HURT MY FEELINGS DOE"

that doesnt violate the 4th amendment to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        how so?

IT WORKED.

according to crime stats, the policy worked and reduced crime, but since its politically incorrect, and deemed "racist" by leftist libtard beta cultural marxist cucks, it was taken out....

and of course, crime went back up.

gonna have to disagree with you on that. I do NOT like my 4th amendment rights violated.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          that doesnt violate the 4th amendment to you?
          liberals like u and Umama are crimal lovers u love them to walk freely on the streets

if ur not a criminal or a thug u should have no problem with being stopped.
          just think of it that the supposidlly guy who were suppose to blow ur brains that night got caught and stopped by police during the day

minority report style

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            liberals like u and Umama are crimal lovers u love them to walk freely on the streets

if ur not a criminal or a thug u should have no problem with being stopped.
            just think of it that the supposidlly guy who were suppose to blow ur brains that night got caught and stopped by police during the day

minority report style
            such cuck mentality.. big government lovin.. "i didnt do anything so do as you please"

lol you really want that?

Comment

such cuck mentality.. big government lovin.. "i didnt do anything so do as you please"

lol you really want that?
              sure if cleans up the street out a potential killer or terrorist why not?

the more u resist the more suspicious u look

stop being selfish think about criminals getting caught because of the process

Comment

This guy is truly an idiot

That's gonna impact our drug sales dawg. We need a plan B in case he's elected.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  So in the US the cops can't randomly stop people and search them?

I'm in the UK and we do it, had it happen to me, no big deal. Surely your police aren't more pussified than ours?
                  Not just randomly, there has to be probable cause. "Stop and frisk" was ruled Unconstitutional and Racially Discriminatory because you know just being colored got you stopped.

Comment

So all I'm hearing from libtards as a counter is "wahhh this is wacist". They won't let facts get in the way of their precious feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      So all I'm hearing from libtards as a counter is "wahhh this is wacist". They won't let facts get in the way of their precious feelings.
                      Like the fact that it violates the 4th amendment?

Comment

Working...
                      X