Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Spence destroys Algieri, PBC needs to capitalize on that and match him up tough..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Spence destroys Algieri, PBC needs to capitalize on that and match him up tough..

..from here on out until he's a star or at the very least on a Danny Garcia/Adrien Broner level. Spence is pretty good, not great, but a work in progress. He's undefeated and is endorsed by none other than TBE. Surely Al Haymon realizes this, however, he's been very careful with the matchmaking involving Errol. Now it's time to put him to work. It's time for Spence to take on the elite welterweights.

they should feed him the porter/thurman loser

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      they should feed him the porter/thurman loser
      Feed him? You think he'd lose to either one?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Feed him? You think he'd lose to either one?
        Yes feed him...Not feed him to. But I disagree, both beat him.

Comment

If he were to win, then yes, capitalize. People know Algeri. He's been in with Provod, Pac and Kahn. Might not be highly regarded but he has a name. I don't know that Spence gets through Algeri though. Been watching Spence to see what the hype is about and I don't get it. I think people heard Money talk about him and failed to use their own eyes.

Comment

They will, Haymon will give him the opprotunity to show if he's the top dog in the div.

If Spence gets by Algieri he's the Mando for Brook. If he gets that belt I see him being put up against whoever comes out on top between Thurman/Porter & Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              If he were to win, then yes, capitalize. People know Algeri. He's been in with Provod, Pac and Kahn. Might not be highly regarded but he has a name. I don't know that Spence gets through Algeri though. Been watching Spence to see what the hype is about and I don't get it. I think people heard Money talk about him and failed to use their own eyes.
              His superior reach alone will get him through Algieri. Let's face it, yes he's been in there with quite a few names but lost each time out with an exception for Provonikov. Spence is alright but he's better than Algieri.

Comment

Spence is the IBF #2 contender. He got next at Kell Brook after Bizier. And the IBF actually enforce their rules so there is no way out.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Spence is the IBF #2 contender. He got next at Kell Brook after Bizier. And the IBF actually enforce their rules so there is no way out.
                  That's good news. I hope he stays active and continues to grow as a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                  X