Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is march 9 and nobody man R.I.P thread for Christopher Wallace(Biggie smalls).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn there's too many childish, disrespectful characters up in this place. I'm a huge Pac fan. **** my nickname from HS has the word Pac in it. But Biggie's a legend in his own right. Keep that Biggie Vs Pac **** for another day. Today we remember The Notorious BIG.

I know it's been posted already but this is my favorite Biggie joint.

RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      R.I.P Indeed Fam dun know...

And shouts out 2 pac as well they both left the world and took rap with them..
      I tried to hit you up with the Greens Gully homie. But they said I gotta spread it round(As usual ).

Comment

RIP I have to say his first album ranks as one of my faves, I didn't like Life after death because it featured way too many guests.

Comment

RIP to the best to ever do it. He put the eastcoast back and on his back. Truley a legend. To bad people have to act stupid. Ready to die album will alway bring back great memories, chillen with my friends or getting hyped for a football game. WArning is my favorite song of his. "Who the **** is this paging me at 5:46 in the morning crack dawnin wipe the cold out my eye see whose paging me and why"

Comment

Working...
          X