No announcement yet.

how to get lean Muscle&fighting at lower weight class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get lean Muscle&fighting at lower weight class

Hello. i am a 14 year old boxer i used to fight at 130 and then i went down to 125. i am now at 122 and im wondering how to get lean muscle because i lost fat and i want to build muscle so i can become stronger.

and what are the benefits of fighting at a lower or higher weight class? what is better

Originally posted by KillaMoose View Post
    Hello. i am a 14 year old boxer i used to fight at 130 and then i went down to 125. i am now at 122 and im wondering how to get lean muscle because i lost fat and i want to build muscle so i can become stronger.

and what are the benefits of fighting at a lower or higher weight class? what is better
    you are a growing kid, workout regularly and stuff your face with healthy and logical choices. At this time in your life do the right things and your weight will be just where it is supposed to be.

everyone's so gung ho on this drop weight to fight lighter guys. While the lighter guys don't generally hit as hard as the heavier guys the stamina lost simply because you completely depleted your body of nutrients and energy is not worth it. And with the smaller guys generally being faster, and you weakened by drastic weight loss, it can very easily wind up being a horrible experience for you once it's all over.

Grow strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      you are a growing kid, workout regularly and stuff your face with healthy and logical choices. At this time in your life do the right things and your weight will be just where it is supposed to be.

everyone's so gung ho on this drop weight to fight lighter guys. While the lighter guys don't generally hit as hard as the heavier guys the stamina lost simply because you completely depleted your body of nutrients and energy is not worth it. And with the smaller guys generally being faster, and you weakened by drastic weight loss, it can very easily wind up being a horrible experience for you once it's all over.

Grow strong.
      Well I had sever constipation and I was told by my doctor to drink magnesium citrate oral solution It cleared my bowels and lost like 3 pounds which I guess was all the **** clogging me up. I want to get my weight back to normal but don't know how..

Comment

The severe constipation made me lose weight

Comment

Working...
        X