Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Clothing Style & Where Do You Get Em?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    My ex girlfriend is Filipino, we have a kid together..she went to Manilla..it was his second time there..he went there when he was 2 but now he's 8 and remembers everything he said he loved the Beach and he got lots of attention because he's mixed..I'm Bosnian btw..2 years ago I took him to Germany and Bosnia and this year he went to the Philippines..he's been travelling a lot for his young age.

I got JM1 on facebook he said he's a cool looking kid lol
    Got JM1 on FB too. Look for an old guy like me among his friends and give me an invite. I'm on FB right now but I don't know how to look for you there. Just curious to see how handsome he is.

BTW a friend once told me that there are lots of scholarships available in Bosnia for math people. I think he tod me this when there was a war there. He's a PHD in math teaching in Houston right now.
    Last edited by kadyo's; 12-03-2012, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Got JM1 on FB too. Look for an old guy like me among his friends and give me an invite. I'm on FB right now but I don't know how to look for you there. Just curious to see how handsome he is.

BTW a friend once told me that there are lots of scholarships available in Bosnia for math people. I think he tod me this when there was a war there. He's a PHD in math teaching in Houston right now.
      I deleted my FB 3 weeks ago too much drama ..but if I come back I will add you..this is him..I'll delete the pic later after you seen him
      Last edited by BoZz; 12-03-2012, 04:02 AM.

Comment

damn big pic too lol

Comment

damn big pic too lol
          Yeah big pic and I didn't quote so you can delete it. Good looking kid and his nose is pinoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            Yeah big pic and I didn't quote so you can delete it. Good looking kid and his nose is pinoy.
            Yes his mothers nose

Thanks for those kind words.

Comment

Yes his mothers nose

Thanks for those kind words.
              I'm just being honest, being kind is just a bonus hahaha.

Comment

I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy unless I'm going to an event where everybody is dressing up, in which case I'll do the whole 'casual dressy' look.

Typically I just rock 'Levi's' 569's, t-shirts consisting of band and graphic art pieces, and 'Adidas' kicks. Sometimes a belt or a hat of varying styles, depending on the feel. Hoodies in winter.

I order most of my **** online because most of it is independently made and licensed. Sometimes I get **** for free from certain friends who are into screenprinting their own stuff.
                Last edited by ßringer; 12-03-2012, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy unless I'm going to an event where everybody is dressing up, in which case I'll do the whole 'casual dressy' look.

Typically I just rock 'Levi's' 569's, t-shirts consisting of band and graphic art pieces, and 'Adidas' kicks. Sometimes a belt or a hat of varying styles, depending on the feel. Hoodies in winter.

I order most of my **** online because most of it is independently made and licensed. Sometimes I get **** for free from certain friends who are into screenprinting their own stuff.

Comment

No v-necks for me, brah. That **** is uber ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      No v-necks for me, brah. That **** is uber ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X