Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Beach Boys are GREAT American Music...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beach Boys are GREAT American Music...

Who agrees/disagrees with Detective Lee???

[IMG][/IMG]

They pretty much suck ass but this one is ok.

Comment

wow dude, what a hilarious, insightful, and well-thought out thread. you have declared that a great american group make great music? what a bold statement. do you also think water is wet, or that the sky is blue? i know those two might be stretches..

Comment

Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
        wow dude, what a hilarious, insightful, and well-thought out thread. you have declared that a great american group make great music? what a bold statement. do you also think water is wet, or that the sky is blue? i know those two might be stretches..
        Detective Lee would like to have a word with you outside....pls follow him into the alley......

Last edited by extracurRICular; 04-09-2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I used to think they were just some goofy white guy band, but then listened to some of their other songs besides surfing USA and other obvious hits on Pandora, and they're legit a great band.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
            pet sounds is one of the greatest albums of all time.....beautifully produced album that stands the test of time. it inspired the beatles to make their sgt. peppers album. also keith moon of the who was inspired alot by the beach boys and surf music in general...

also good song from them is good vibrations....

also don't worry baby is another fav from them

That is my personal fav....good tune fosho.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              They pretty much suck ass but this one is ok.

That's funny. I feel the same way about the Beach Boys. I hate their shit but that one is alright.

Comment

Is this a film quote? Otherwise, no need to specify that it's Fat Yank music.

It's not Fat Yank music, it's EVERYONE'S music. We can all love their universal themes.

Well, maybe stuff like "California Girls", "Surfin' USA" and "Fun Fun Fun Until George Takes The Non-Existent WMDs Away" are a bit more burger-centric, but stuff like Pet Sounds is timeless.

Must see:

Comment

Pet Sounds is one of the greatest albums of all times. If you like that, check out their "lost" (but since pieces together) album "Smile".

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Is this a film quote? Otherwise, no need to specify that it's Fat Yank music.

It's not Fat Yank music, it's EVERYONE'S music. We can all love their universal themes.

Well, maybe stuff like "California Girls", "Surfin' USA" and "Fun Fun Fun Until George Takes The Non-Existent WMDs Away" are a bit more burger-centric, but stuff like Pet Sounds is timeless.

Must see:

Jesus Christ....I expect it from that **** face Bayarea69 cuz he a grade A moron but c'mon now maaaan..........how you gonna sit there and tell me you ain't never seen Rush Hour???

Last edited by extracurRICular; 04-09-2014, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X