No announcement yet.

Look how small Rigondeaux's head is compared to Pacquiao LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    The punch didn't even look hard, Marquez barely pulled back, it was a short 5 inch shot and Pacman was out cold.

I bet you anything if Bradley eats the same shot he will not be put to sleep, Pacmans chin is just glassy.

Bradley will not go to sleep if he gets hit with the same shot, Bradley took Kendall holts hardest hook punch, and got up. Pacman would be severely damaged and out cold for an hour if that hook landed on his chin.

Don't say they just haven't been hit that brutally, it wasn't even BRUTAL it was a short punch, JMM hit his spar mate with the same punch but much harder and he dropped him. Pacman went to sleep with a short punch that had no leverage behind it.
    Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Duran was weight drained he even said he cut too much weight so his body was weak and he was drunk.

Duran has an iron chin, because he fought Hagler at 160 later and took all of Haglers bombs for the distance.

Pacman can't take a shot man, why are people not seeing it?

Watch his fights at 147 he barely got hit FLUSH and when he did get hit he could see the punch coming so he could brace for it. Also those big guys were slow, Marquez had muscle size tis time and the speed to deliver faster combos.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Who didn't see that right hand as soon as it landed, and didn't stand up saying, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

I even pointed at the T.V.
      I was at a crowded sports bar. I was the only one that reacted right away. Everyone else seemed stunned. It was as if Pac had been shot.

Comment

Working...
      X