Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carlos Molina any good?...or is this a mis-match?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks extremely fast on the UK version of 24/7 called behind the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
      To be honest guys it seems that he has faster hands then Amir Khan, well that's what I think after watching Amir Khan Carlos Molina behind the ropes.

Fuzzy
      I think thats mainly because Khan is starting from scratch on his pad work thus looks slower than ever, its all new to him, it'll take time until it becomes second nature.

In the ring i think Khan will look slower than normal as far as letting his hands go like he did under Roach

Comment

Khan and Garcia was a mismatch. Garcia was outclassed. Garcia's one punch KO power saved him.

Comment

Molina for me was a surprise when I heard that was they guy that they picked for Khan.

Molina beat Kirkland, beat Lara and is a great inside fighter who is very crafty and take away power from strong guys, and speed from fast guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Molina for me was a surprise when I heard that was they guy that they picked for Khan.

Molina beat Kirkland, beat Lara and is a great inside fighter who is very crafty and take away power from strong guys, and speed from fast guys.
            Molina was disqualified in the fight against Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfanjunior View Post
              Molina was disqualified in the fight against Kirkland.
              He technically lost the Lara and Kirkland fight but to anyone with eyes he won those fights.

He was robbed vs Lara and he wasn't disqualified, his corner was for coming into the ring after the bell sounded.

It was BS, he was schooling Kirkland up until that point.

Comment

this is a diffent molina bro ..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  this is a diffent molina bro ..
                  Damn your right.....hahahah holy **** I thought it was a different fighter.

Comment

Damn your right.....hahahah holy **** I thought it was a different fighter.
                    i was wondering the same thing when they first announced it ..i dont know this carlos molina but if it was the one that should've beat kirkland, khan would be in a lot of trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      i was wondering the same thing when they first announced it ..i dont know this carlos molina but if it was the one that should've beat kirkland, khan would be in a lot of trouble...
                      Yea man that's what I was thinking. I was like "Khan has a lot of balls"

Hahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X