Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says 'Best Pacquiao' is Too Much For Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who gives a **** what roach says. roach says all kinds of **** that contradicts **** he said earlier.

There are like 5 articles a day on quotes from roach. Im surprised they dont make an article everytime he goes to the grocery store and every time he renews his license plate.

Comment

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
      This. .......
      Wrong mang, Pac was disappointed in his performance.

Pac should KO JMM this fight !

I am not committed to saying he will but he should.

IF Pac has the same fire as in the first and puts the left in there on the chin like he did in the first fight first round its:

Turn out the lights the partys over !!!!!!

Comment

the more explosive Pacquiao of maybe 5+ years ago is harder for Marquez to handle, and I think that is even more so now Marquez has aged.

That's not to say I don't think Marquez can win, I just think of all the chances he's had, this might not be the best of them

Comment

Well damn when the hell is this guy going to turn up..this is the damn 4th fight in the damn 3rd division and he is yet to be "TOO MUCH" get outta here with this fairy tale crap

Comment

Originally posted by anti-Mismatch View Post
            you're kidding me..even if the best Pacquiao fights the best Marquez, Marquez would still win because of their styles..counterpunchers will always dominate aggressive fighters..
            Sorry but you're way off base. If Marquez had the skill and physical prowess of Mayweather jr. then I'd say yeah Pac would get outclassed. But Pac's aggressiveness and power are so much more than anyone JMM has ever fought that he has a super tough time handling it. Thus his record going into this 4th fight is 0-2-1. I rest my case...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Well damn when the hell is this guy going to turn up..this is the damn 4th fight in the damn 3rd division and he is yet to be "TOO MUCH" get outta here with this fairy tale crap
              this is true. Pacquiao isn't any better than he was in Marquez II or Marquez III, so if he wasn't too much then, the only way he'll be 'too much' is if JMM shows his age

Comment

I disagree i think Marquez rather get ktfo himself than get robbed again

Comment

hes said this in the last 2 fights...

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                    I disagree i think Marquez rather get ktfo himself than get robbed again
                    all this Manny bum sniffing JMM has been doing for all these years, he better go out on his shield

Comment

How many times is Roach going to use this line.?.?.?

Comment

Working...
                      X