Clear All

• Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
    Catchweight + Weight Drain + Old Fighters :

Cotto = Catchweight

Margarito = Catchweight

De La Hoya = Weight drained

Mosley = 39 years old

= / = Superman
    me thinks you are a closet pac fan. i noticed you are on every pac thread 24/7. well, carry on, man. whatever makes you happy.

Comment

LEGAL KNOCKOUT = / = CHEATING

Your only way to defend Pacquiao is lying .
      find a video of pac saying no i will not fight floyd??? than i'll shut up..

floyd has many videos even on espn and wherever..case closed..

Comment

• Originally posted by lxs View Post
        me thinks you are a closet pac fan. i noticed you are on every pac thread 24/7. well, carry on, man. whatever makes you happy.

No im new in this forum and im not a Pacfan at all his record is disgusting .

Comment

• Originally posted by ballistic View Post
          find a video of pac saying no i will not fight floyd??? Than i'll shut up..

Floyd has many videos even on espn and wherever..case closed..

I dont want to take a FULL RANDOM BLOOD TEST = I DONT WANT TO FIGHT

Comment

i dont want to take a full random blood test = i dont want to fight
            bet all points pac beats JMM? and extra that floyd will chicken out after manny calls him out..??? deal or no deal?

get lost..u cant even find a video..list goes on and on..youtube..

Comment

No im new in this forum and im not a Pacfan at all his record is disgusting .
              i think you secretly admire him. you can not stop thinking and posting about him. it's almost like you can not get enough of him. are you even aware of that? think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
                bet all points pac beats JMM? and extra that floyd will chicken out after manny calls him out..??? deal or no deal?

get lost..u cant even find a video..list goes on and on..youtube..

Manny never called anybody out so it will not start tomorrow + he said that he doesnt need Mayweather , another excuse .

Comment

i think you secretly admire him. you can not stop thinking and posting about him. it's almost like you can not get enough of him. are you even aware of that? think about it.
                  amen..

and man dude takes up my pc screen with those ***** pictures.re size plz

Comment

Keep dreaming , i love exposing Pacquiao with facts to these *******s because its easy , there is too much things to say about this fraud .

Comment

Manny never called anybody out so it will not start tomorrow + he said that he doesnt need Mayweather , another excuse .
                      u ignored my bet question? no risk no reward..so whats up..its only points..someones scurrddd....resize signature plz..

Comment

Working...
                      X