Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the slower, less aggressive Judah put floyd down...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the slower, less aggressive Judah put floyd down...

...Manny will drop him hard and not let up. Judah has a long history of fading in fights but we all know Manny never ever slows down. He brings it the whole fight and if Judah with his slower hands caught floyd with a lazy right hook Manny has a great chance of putting floyd to sleep.

Is Manny faster than Judah? How long ago was that Judah fight? I think Mayweather Jr. has improved since that fight. Floyds practicing on a slower southpaw in Ortiz.

Comment

This one is just too easy.

For anyone that wants to troll this guy with ease, I'll give you a clue. Torrecampo.

Comment

If Torrecampo can stop Pac with a single shot can you begin to imagine what a prime Barrera would do??

Comment

You know whats coming right?

If the smaller and slower Marquez can..... blah blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Is Manny faster than Judah? How long ago was that Judah fight? I think Mayweather Jr. has improved since that fight. Floyds practicing on a slower southpaw in Ortiz.
            So floyd is practicing for the fastest p4p fighter in the world by taking on the vastly slower Ortiz. That's like Manny calling up floyd's wife to spar. I heard she took floyd's punches well but my money says Pac stops her in 3.

Comment

Manny will KO Floyd within 60 seconds in round 1.

Comment

If Mosley can put Manny down with ease...

I can't even troll hard enough for this...you have never watched Zab Judah at any point in his career...I don't think you could even fathom who or what Zab Judah was at his peak...Call me a Jew cuz I will ride Zab's nuts hardcore...the guy was a beast who was selling PPVs with almost no name whatsoever...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  If Torrecampo can stop Pac with a single shot can you begin to imagine what a prime Barrera would do??
                  Prime Barrera?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't MAB the #1 fw in the world having recently beaten Naz and Erik. MAB was about as prime as he could get around the time he fought Manny. What happened with that single shot? I forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                    Manny will KO Floyd within 60 seconds in round 1.
                    He KO'd the slicker, more elusive Ricky Hatton in 2 rounds AND he had Floyd Sr in his corner so it's only logical to suggest he will KO Floyd in the 1st.

Comment

Working...
                    X