No announcement yet.

Very honest Froch interview!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very honest Froch interview!

About half way down there is a recording of his BBC interview - "heart and soul". Says some very classy things and gives Taylor a lot of props. I personally think its rare to hear a fighter being so honest about how hurt they were etc..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/8013772.stm

Well, he can't lie because anyone with eyes knows he was hurt. He just has a heart of a warrior, or what I like to call heart of gold. Even if I'm not much of a fan of him just yet, maybe I will be over time. No one can deny his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
      Well, he can't lie because anyone with eyes knows he was hurt. He just has a heart of a warrior, or what I like to call heart of gold. Even if I'm not much of a fan of him just yet, maybe I will be over time. No one can deny his heart.
      Ive followed him for a while and he most certainly has flaws, his defense for one! but he is an old school fighter! More guts than most boxers of today! Heart of a lion! He battles until the end everytime! It makes him very very hard to beat!

Comment

That was a well written and fair account of the fight. Nice read for anyone who missed the fight. My thing with Froch is he needs to stop bashing a retired guy. Make your own legacy and forget about Joe. But I do like Froch I must admit, although Im not ready to crown him a great fighter so far.

Comment

Man, I didn't like Carl Frochs attitude before the Taylor fight, but seriously, he's the real deal, I really really started to like him! I hope he wins some fights and improves, because everyone can spot his flaws like holding his hands down, almost willingly taking punches to show his chin and some inside work - BUT besides that, the way he fights with all that heart and determination is admireable, very much.

I don't know why, but he really reminds me of a sergant in one of those war-movies, he looks like a soldier to me.

(Btw. Froch, you are not going to Valhalla if you beat Kessler! Hahaha!)

Comment

Working...
          X