No announcement yet.

Can the halftime shows get any worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    Paul McCartney, Prince, Tom Petty, and Bruce Springsteen. These guys havent been relevant for the last 10-20 years. Who's next? Elton John? Tom Jones?

I have been saying the last 3 years or so that Kanye West would tear it up for halftime
    you just said that Kanye West would put on a better show than Paul McCartney and Tom Petty.

just stop.

Comment

The people that have 5K for a Superbowl ticket dont listen to Lil Wayne. The NFL was embarrassed by the Janet Jackson incident and they just dont trust anyone in the hip hop industry for a half time show.

If the NFL does use a rapper or someone from the hip hop industry they will force them to pre-record their performance.

Comment

We can blame Janet Jackson for that. I enjoyed Springsteen's performance though. I've never been a big fan, but I always liked Glory Days and Born to Run. He played those, so it was all good.

Comment

they're gonna bring back the beatles from the dead next year, amadaus Mozart is also in the running

Comment

If only Biggie were alive to preform Gimme Da Loot. RIP.

Comment

Agreed, todays was a dissapointment, like the last few.

Comment

The Prince performance was good a couple years back, I don't get the hate there. I thought it was awesome that it was actually raining in the stadium when he played Purple Rain. If anything the quick set the acts are forced to deal with is what kills it for me.

Comment

Paul McCartney, Prince, Tom Petty, and Bruce Springsteen. These guys havent been relevant for the last 10-20 years. Who's next? Elton John? Tom Jones?

I have been saying the last 3 years or so that Kanye West would tear it up for halftime
                  cant stand Kanye West.......

Prince is permanently relevant.

Comment

What are you? 17? The current music today is crap. No one wants to hear it.

Comment

Chill, chill, chill.....Prince and McCartney were actually very good. I thought Prince was the best half time show ever.

Bruce Springsteen was terrible though, his music has to be the most overrated ever in music history. How people like this dude????

Comment

Working...
                      X