Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao believes in the possibility of a ‘Valero Conspiracy Theory’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny...i love you and all but please cut the conspiracy theories bull****...Valero THROUGH OUT his life was known as a drug addict, his own mother said it....and he beat his wife merciless.

Comment

Political espionage can happen. Arguello's death had elements of that.

But to talk conspiracy when the reported circumstances genuinely seem to point to Valero as the murderer is what I don't get.

Valero beat up his wife bad enough to puncture her lung and be hospitalized. He caused a ruckus at the hospital. He goes into rehab but quits, if I'm not mistaken. He's supposed to go to rehab again (in Cuba), but instead he loses his passport, gets drunk (and high) and crashes a car on the way to the airport. When he tries to leave again for rehab, he snatches his wife (who her family claims Valero used to force to take drugs) and he's drinking Vodka this whole time is what he supposedly told police.

This dude is way out of control on alcohol and coke. He ends up waking up in the night covered in blood with his wife dead next to him.

It seems like to me that Valero, in a dangerous mental state, flipped out, killed his wife, then probably blacked out what happened. Later, he's not high anymore, sees clearly what he did, and commits suicide. If authorities didn't keep a close eye on him, that could be because Valero killed his wife and is out of control so they really don't give a **** about him. Maybe there's another reason and they look the other way. Or maybe Valero did it quick and they tried to get him (he supposedly still had vital signs), but he doesn't make it. He dies.

Valero supposedly told police he was being followed. Reports from the past seem to support that there was political rivals going at Valero and his family (Jennifer supposedly was shot (in the leg?) before). OK, so Valero had enemies. But, IMO, Valero was on a self-destructive path. He probably just told the police that story to try and get out of it.

Anyways, this article says that maybe the wife's family had powerful friends? But why would they kill the daughter to frame Valero? Wouldn't they have Valero killed and spare the wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
        Go figure. He also believes having blood drawn two weeks before a fight weakens him.
        nah.....

manny just thinks its "normal" for dudes to disrespect their wives....

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
          The man just killed his wife, not sure how many people honestly gave a **** about his life after that even if he did have mental problems. And as I said, if Vigilante justice took place, oh no big deal this guy broke his family members ribs. And even if you have mental problems, I am not excusing someone who beats up on his female family members.
          wtf are you talking about?
          the man just killed his wife, he was likely still under the influence of drugs and was displaying signs of psychological problems.
          he was an obvious suicide candidate, and whatever your feelings are towards him and what he did, they shouldve at least put him under suicide watch for the sake of a future investigation.

Comment

Doesn't suprise me coming from this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
              nah.....

manny just thinks its "normal" for dudes to disrespect their wives....
              Yea, he did cheat on his wife....

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                Manny...i love you and all but please cut the conspiracy theories bull****...Valero THROUGH OUT his life was known as a drug addict, his own mother said it....and he beat his wife merciless.
                uhh where in the article did manny condone valero's actions? besides, from what i read he's not saying he believes there's a possibility that valero didnt kill his wife. he's saying there' a possibility that valero did not commit suicide...that he was murdered instead.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                  why the waving finger??did i break an acultic law??
                  ahh i meant to do this

Comment

if they put him in general pop, there's a chance he was murdered.

but he had it coming, and i don't feel sorry for him. rather, i feel sorry for his damn kids.

Comment

lol look at these pac haters getting their panties wet at the slightest opportunity to criticize pac. he only said there's a possibility of a conspiracy...he didn't say that conspiracy really happened. and that conspiracy he's talking about only surrounds the allege suicide death of valero. it's possible that he didn't actually commit suicide but the police decided right there at his cell to finish him off because of the magnitude of his crime. it's as simple as that...only stupid haters can see anything negative beyond that statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X