Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dorian & Kevin Jesus get into huge argument during xmas dinner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the thread Dorian made about his laptop.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=342212

I know you fixed it Dorian, i'm not paying you anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
      Forget it, I can't escape this. I'll have to say what really happened.

Dorian let me use his laptop right. Dorian went to the store to buy liquor. It was Ether, Pretty boy32, Larryx and Gully Gad with some other ladies chilling in Dorian's living room. I went to the bathroom to take a leak, come back and see Ether using Dorian's laptop. I tell him "yo Ether, Dorian let me use his laptop" Ether says "**** off, i'm talking to my ***** on AIM"...so i'm like "Oh...it's like that?"...so Ether is like "Yeah it's like that son, pop off or sit down lil homie"

Gully Gad interrupts us and offers some weed and beer that he had brought to try to calm us down. I'm like "Oh hell naw, Ether disrespected me..I ain't staying like that man"...So i take Dorian's laptop and Ether grabs on to it too..Larry and Prettyboy32 stand up and try to hold us back cos they saw it was getting serious and ****. They try to calm us down. Ether throws a tantrum and says "Yo man you crossed the line, I was talking to my girl...you're mad grimey, dawgs"...i'm like "Fuk your girl! n!gga, she's a hoe with AIDS".

Right there and then, Dorian finally comes back. As he opens the door, me and Ether had a little scuffle while i was also holding Dorian's laptop. So Ether pushes me and i go off balance and drop Dorian's laptop real hard. Dorian looks at me like "is this n!gga serious?"...Ether says "You done fuked up now son"..Larry and PB32 come from the kitchen cos they heard all the noise. Larry says "yo what's goin on Mafia members ya'll dancin without me?"....Gully explains to Dorian what happened. PB32 tries to calm everything down and sit us down to eat dinner that the ladies cooked up. Dorian was still speechless at the moment.

Moments later, everyone is sitting down at the table. Dorian was staring right at me with a real bad look, he hadn't even touch his food. I was making believe I didn't notice him looking at me. Dorian finally speaks.."Kev, you better pay me my 1300 dollars that I paid for that lap top"...I'm like "But Ether pushed me...he has to pay half"...Larry tries to change the subject at the table by saying "Yo..any news on Pacquiao-Mayweather...what are your thoughts on this fight Dorian?"...Dorian says "My thoughts are that Kevin has to pay me my 1300 dollars"..Ether jumps in and says "I'll pay half..it was partially my fault"...Dorian says "No, I held kev responsible for it..he should pay it himself"...Ether leaves home because he felt bad.

Minutes later, we were all still at the dinner table, except for Ether. Dorian keeps telling me I have to pay his lap top. Gully, Larry and PB32 were all quiet because they didn't want to get in. I said "You know what Dorian? fuk you man. I thought we were bros " I left Dorian's house. I go to a hotel nearby, find a computer with internet, log in to BScene and find a thread made by Dorian about his laptop having a problem and a PM asking me when I will pay him his 1300 dollars even though he fixed his laptop and doesn't need a new one.

That's my side of the story.
      **** did get crazy,
      Me, larry and Gull still here smoking it up, bitches in the kitchen making some dessert for us

Comment

Lmao, nice story kev.

A village rat eh...

Comment

Dorian let me use his laptop right. Dorian went to the store to buy liquor. It was Ether, Pretty boy32, Larryx and Gully Gad with some other ladies chilling in Dorian's living room. I went to the bathroom to take a leak, come back and see Ether using Dorian's laptop. I tell him "yo Ether, Dorian let me use his laptop" Ether says "**** off, i'm talking to my ***** on AIM"...so i'm like "Oh...it's like that?"...so Ether is like "Yeah it's like that son, pop off or sit down lil homie"

Gully Gad interrupts us and offers some weed and beer that he had brought to try to calm us down. I'm like "Oh hell naw, Ether disrespected me..I ain't staying like that man"...So i take Dorian's laptop and Ether grabs on to it too..Larry and Prettyboy32 stand up and try to hold us back cos they saw it was getting serious and ****. They try to calm us down. Ether throws a tantrum and says "Yo man you crossed the line, I was talking to my girl...you're mad grimey, dawgs"...i'm like "Fuk your girl! n!gga, she's a hoe with AIDS".

Right there and then, Dorian finally comes back. As he opens the door, me and Ether had a little scuffle while i was also holding Dorian's laptop. So Ether pushes me and i go off balance and drop Dorian's laptop real hard. Dorian looks at me like "is this n!gga serious?"...Ether says "You done fuked up now son"..Larry and PB32 come from the kitchen cos they heard all the noise. Larry says "yo what's goin on Mafia members ya'll dancin without me?"....Gully explains to Dorian what happened. PB32 tries to calm everything down and sit us down to eat dinner that the ladies cooked up. Dorian was still speechless at the moment.

Moments later, everyone is sitting down at the table. Dorian was staring right at me with a real bad look, he hadn't even touch his food. I was making believe I didn't notice him looking at me. Dorian finally speaks.."Kev, you better pay me my 1300 dollars that I paid for that lap top"...I'm like "But Ether pushed me...he has to pay half"...Larry tries to change the subject at the table by saying "Yo..any news on Pacquiao-Mayweather...what are your thoughts on this fight Dorian?"...Dorian says "My thoughts are that Kevin has to pay me my 1300 dollars"..Ether jumps in and says "I'll pay half..it was partially my fault"...Dorian says "No, I held kev responsible for it..he should pay it himself"...Ether leaves home because he felt bad.

Minutes later, we were all still at the dinner table, except for Ether. Dorian keeps telling me I have to pay his lap top. Gully, Larry and PB32 were all quiet because they didn't want to get in. I said "You know what Dorian? fuk you man. I thought we were bros " I left Dorian's house. I go to a hotel nearby, find a computer with internet, log in to BScene and find a thread made by Dorian about his laptop having a problem and a PM asking me when I will pay him his 1300 dollars even though he fixed his laptop and doesn't need a new one.

Hey Kev, I though we were supossed to keep this between us, they don't need to know all of this.

Anyway, Since it's Christmas and everything I should be a good guy and say, pay me for some theraphy and massage sessions so I can get over the stress you and Ether have put upon me. I will never let anyone touch my laptop again, not only did you guys break it it's also covered in dipping sauce and there are crums all over the keyboard.

How does my deal sound? If you agree, you can come back to the house and enjoy the desert the ladies just finished.

Comment

Stop covering **** up. You guys had a fight over the KFC

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              Stop covering **** up. You guys had a fight over the KFC
              Hmm..would have been funny if we were actually Black

Comment

Hmm..would have been funny if we were actually Black
                OK let me rephrase it to tea and biscuits

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  Hey Kev, I though we were supossed to keep this between us, they don't need to know all of this.

Anyway, Since it's Christmas and everything I should be a good guy and say, pay me for some theraphy and massage sessions so I can get over the stress you and Ether have put upon me. I will never let anyone touch my laptop again, not only did you guys break it it's also covered in dipping sauce and there are crums all over the keyboard.

How does my deal sound? If you agree, you can come back to the house and enjoy the desert the ladies just finished.
                  Fine, sounds like a deal. I don't see you as the same friend anymore, you broke my heart, no ****. You and Ether set me up, I know you did. You double crossed me. But i'll go over there right now...let me call PB32, Gully, Dom and Larry. Are the girls still over there? I hope Ana is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    OK let me rephrase it to tea and biscuits
                    Much better

Add some chips ahoy, the soft one's.

Comment

Much better

Add some chips ahoy, the soft one's.
                      Stop fighting your brother because he wnated to **** your sister first that night

Comment

Working...
                      X