Broner beats the bum.Valero never beat anyone worth mentioning

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      Broner beats the bum.Valero never beat anyone worth mentioning
      and Broner beat who exactly?

I do remember Ponce sonning him though

Comment

Valero just had Power...NOTHING ELSE

he was SLOW and Flat Footed...he was suppose to fight Peterson I thought Peterson would have beat Valero, he also called out Timothy Bradley and when Gary Shaw was trying to negotiate that fight, Bob Arum wasn't returning Phone Calls and avoided really trying to make that match happen

Today's boxing fans are so easy to deceive, you score a few KO's against NOBODIES and people are ready to crown you "THE GREATEST EVER"

Broner, Peterson, Robert Guerrero, Khan, JMM, Bradley all would have boxed Circles around him...AND I think Rios probably would have out-brawled him

Valero was exciting to watch...AGAIN AVERAGE and Below Average Fighters, but he never got a chance to fight the BEST fighters in his Division

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Valero just had Power...NOTHING ELSE

he was SLOW and Flat Footed...he was suppose to fight Peterson I thought Peterson would have beat Valero, he also called out Timothy Bradley and when Gary Shaw was trying to negotiate that fight, Bob Arum wasn't returning Phone Calls and avoided really trying to make that match happen

Today's boxing fans are so easy to deceive, you score a few KO's against NOBODIES and people are ready to crown you "THE GREATEST EVER"

Broner, Peterson, Robert Guerrero, Khan, JMM, Bradley all would have boxed Circles around him...AND I think Rios probably would have out-brawled him

Valero was exciting to watch...AGAIN AVERAGE and Below Average Fighters, but he never got a chance to fight the BEST fighters in his Division

You forget heart. Valero had heart, he could get knocked down and still come back to win by KO. Heart is everything, and Valero had it, RIP brother.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            what is broner precisely?!!!
            and even if valero's ko record was forgotten about, all you have to do is observe the power he possessed and the skill level. but oh, you just look at how many guys someone has knocked out and who they were. i'll not bother reading your comments in future...

being beaten until your corner decide that you shouldn't go out to face another round? that's fairly brutal yeah. try getting whacked around for a full 9 rounds to the extent that you can't take any more and then come back and say that what valero did to de marco wasn't brutal.
            your idea of boxing is very primitive and short sighted.
            What power and skill level proven when?

Oh here we go, I disagree so you must not know anything about the sport, Valero is a product of soft opposition get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              So ?
              Why should I respect that type of person? He should have just killed himself and left his wife alone. Dude is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                Why should I respect that type of person? He should have just killed himself and left his wife alone. Dude is an idiot.
                Monzon killed his wife, SRR gave his wife the old Fulmer left hook, Corrales beat his pregnant wife, etc. etc..

Yet, people love those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                  Monzon killed his wife, SRR gave his wife the old Fulmer left hook, Corrales beat his pregnant wife, etc. etc..

Yet, people love those guys.
                  Ali beat his wife infront of other people, Jack Dempsey raped women

Comment

fuck Valero man killed his damn wife then himself and make his own damn kids orphans he get 0 respect from me.none what so ever.where are his kids now??does anyone even care??

Comment

I was still waiting for Valero to be tested by a real fighter, the guy had titles in two weight divisions but never fought a dangerous opponent, perhaps his manager knew something we didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X