Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''Mexican Style'' fighting inside NOW GGG vs Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    IBO doesnt even have mandos or defenses. Popular belts? Lol youre a joke. IBO is not a major belt period
    again you're laughing and calling me a joke after pointing out your fallacies on boxing credibility. what's a popular belt? a WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF...right? meaning the four main known which to trollers are popular correct? You're claiming the IBO is not a credible belt like the super 4 even though GGG has more than 10 defenses for it. Are you for GGG or against?! lol

I think in Layman's terms you're trying to insinuate that the IBO isn't difficult...

What's even more ironic my son is that Chavez Jr. already had a WBC at 160 and you're distorting the reality on my opinion of an inside game toe to toe doesn'T hold any water against GGG which I stated IF HE AGREES to Mexican style toe to toe like Alvarez had promised to Kirkland. Or is lateral movement and range the only picture you're imagining with ''Chavez Jr. vs GGG.''

my son

Comment

Against Fonfara Chavez Jr. looked like SHIT on the inside. He was straight up bullied. Golovkin's inside game is sloppy but he would beat up Chavez Jr. no matter where. On the outside, pocket or inside...
      Chavez Jr. is (was) just a result of a smart build up he feasted on way smaller guys and even then he got strange decisions and he was beat easily by Martinez.
      He really is just a C level fighter or at maximum -B, I mean Chavez JR.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        again you're laughing and calling me a joke after pointing out your fallacies on boxing credibility. what's a popular belt? a WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF...right? meaning the four main known which to trollers are popular correct? You're claiming the IBO is not a credible belt like the super 4 even though GGG has more than 10 defenses for it. Are you for GGG or against?! lol

I think in Layman's terms you're trying to insinuate that the IBO isn't difficult...

What's even more ironic my son is that Chavez Jr. already had a WBC at 160 and you're distorting the reality on my opinion of an inside game toe to toe doesn'T hold any water against GGG which I stated IF HE AGREES to Mexican style toe to toe like Alvarez had promised to Kirkland. Or is lateral movement and range the only picture you're imagining with ''Chavez Jr. vs GGG.''

my son
        Look at that bolded ****, thats pure jibberish. Can you even speak English?

Its really simple moron, IBO is not a major belt. Your lunatic raving is not gonna change that.

Chavez also sucks, good luck touting him, sorry alt

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Look at that bolded ****, thats pure jibberish. Can you even speak English?

Its really simple moron, IBO is not a major belt. Your lunatic raving is not gonna change that.

Chavez also sucks, good luck touting him, sorry alt
          I'm glad to put you on your spot son. Yeah GGG has a WBC in his resume and Chavez Jr. doesn't. Who ever said the IBO was a major belt? Of course it's not the super 4. I'm just attacking your reasoning to not giving the IBO credibility which means GGG only has WBA as his circumstance? Do you know how idiotic you're making yourself to be. Have you ever heard GGG's team even say ''well Chavez Jr. is with Al Haymon so the fight can't play through.'' Isn't that the realistic response when Chavez Jr. calls out GGG saying he'll knock him out. I'll at least settle for a GGG camp or himself state, ''well joo know Chavez Jr. he comes to 160 I will fight him.'' Instead, GGG says, ''my ollie focus is 160 u know...''

Just let the title of my thread sink into your head bro and who's got the WBC at 160 before.

my son

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            It's sad but true, but I think Chavez Jr. has a hard time making 160. I mean dude went to Light Heavyweight thinking his power was good enough. Chavez Jr. is faster at lower weights. More importantly he went the distance with Martinez and everybody knows as he's one of the most talked about boxers with a good chin.

We've seen them sparred, GGG and Chavez Jr. should promote toe to toe. If Canelo promised toe to toe for Kirkland and they gave it to the fans, then how is it not possible to promote inside toe-to-toe fighting from Chavez Jr. and GGG?

From the sparring I don't think GGG would stand a chance. Again, GGG would have to agree to ''Mexican Style.'' this isn't complicated.
            you gotta be the dumbest boxing fan I ever came across.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
              you gotta be the dumbest boxing fan I ever came across.
              why, because you still live with your parents and you elaborate so eloquently?

you still buying Gucci knockoffs? ''Gucci'' lol

Comment

chavez jr aint even as mexican as golvokin,,,,easy figt for mexican style big drama shoe

Comment

Chavez's defense=eating punches....not a good look

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Chavez's defense=eating punches....not a good look
                    but if u think about it thats gggs defense to lmao,,

Comment

Chavez Jr. vs. GGG would be a mega fight. In the inside game going toe to toe I think Chavez Jr.'s power is crazy, at 160. I give Chavez Jr. credit for taking on a seasoned Light Heavyweight, but he's not at that level...yet. He needs to be at 160. Take out GGG the way he pounded Andy Lee. Chavez Jr. Is big

Comment

Working...
                      X