No announcement yet.

So my uncle died yesterday...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my uncle died yesterday...

... my folks were telling me about it, and all I could think of was "did that fat **** leave me anything in his will?"

I never liked that prick. Top five reasons why:

1. He looked like Toad of Toad Hall from Wind In The Willows. You Fat Yanks know that? It's kind of like The Cat In The Hat for fuggen BETAS.

2. He used to frighten my cat.

3. He had so much excess saliva that he made made Enzo Maccarinelli sound like the most dry-mouthed man in history.

4. There was, a few years back, a leak of members' names of the BNP, a far-right UK political party. I looked up my own surname, and that ****ing prick was on it. Freaked me out, that did.

5. He was just a complete ****, plain and simple.

Turns out the wanker didn't even put us in his will. Mind you, he was completely senile and in a mental asylum.

I think I'll have to find out where he'll be buried so I can take a piss on the ****'s grave.

phucking hell

Can you spot him in this picture?

Last edited by racer59; 02-26-2015, 04:49 PM.

Comment

RIP Uncle Annie. 'Twas a great lad.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
        phucking hell

Can you spot him in this picture?

I mean, I joke around, but I've (don't shout it out, you'll ruin my rep) politically left-of-centre.

To think that someone with 25% of my genetic make-up was like that... not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          ... my folks were telling me about it, and all I could think of was "did that fat **** leave me anything in his will?"

I never liked that prick. Top five reasons why:

1. He looked like Toad of Toad Hall from Wind In The Willows. You Fat Yanks know that? It's kind of like The Cat In The Hat for fuggen BETAS.

2. He used to frighten my cat.

3. He had so much excess saliva that he made made Enzo Maccarinelli sound like the most dry-mouthed man in history.

4. There was, a few years back, a leak of members' names of the BNP, a far-right UK political party. I looked up my own surname, and that ****ing prick was on it. Freaked me out, that did.

5. He was just a complete ****, plain and simple.

Turns out the wanker didn't even put us in his will. Mind you, he was completely senile and in a mental asylum.

I think I'll have to find out where he'll be buried so I can take a piss on the ****'s grave.
          I'm sorry for your loss :*******:

Comment

You always hear about "That One Uncle", but luckily for me I'm from Glasgow and All My Uncles from my Mother's side ( My Grandparents had 3 Boys ) were all Foul-Mouthed alcoholics but with good hearts - and that was just amazing as a child.

I was a bit of a Melancholic child, so seeing An Uncle who always gave you money then proceeding to make you laugh as he was staggering about shouting profanities - was a blessing. It really was.

Here's to less Peado Uncles and more Drunk Uncles.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              You always hear about "That One Uncle"
              I think im that "one uncle" in my family.

I even took a selfie of myself with the EDL in London a few weeks back. Then crossed the round an did the same with the hundreds of Muslims.

Didnt uncle Annie not even leave any **** behind?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                I think im that "one uncle" in my family.

I even took a selfie of myself with the EDL in London a few weeks back. Then crossed the round an did the same with the hundreds of Muslims.

Didnt uncle Annie not even leave any **** behind?
                Sick Bastid!

Comment

I know youre hurting right now. I'm sorry.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X