No announcement yet.

Timothy bradley should reitre...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy bradley should reitre...

I scored it 117-111 against a Manny pac in second gear. IMO he hasnt won his last 4 fights, 3 of those fights are against guys who were not even in his prime.

He has less than a 35 percent ko ratio, who not very slick. He Also not very intelligent fighter whom kept swinging wild whilst pacma was picking him off.

The punishment hes taken for a 30 yer old is the big thing for me. One thing i give him credit for is his bravery. He is a very bold fighter with very high punch resistance.

He was in a wheel chair after the first pac fight

He had concussion for 2 months after the Ruslan loss

He got out landed 2-1 against marquez in power shots.

Round 9 in pac second fight he got a bad beat down.

Hes in his prime, it was a fun ride, but for his health he should hang em up and lt the likes of Ruslan and Manny pac run the lighter weights...If he fights Amir Khan its a ko with 6 rounds with his piss poor pwer.

No way lol.... bradley could probably even go up to 154 and be a champ there..

Comment

yeah, but his legs...

Comment

So now everyone is gonna say he didn't beat JMM because he lost last weekend, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          No way lol.... bradley could probably even go up to 154 and be a champ there..
          and whos at 154???hes not no chance, hes not elite level. Face it. Hes sauced up out his head.

Comment

ladies and gentlemen...the dumbest post ever on NSB

no surprise it includes Khan.

Comment

JMM Bradley could have gone either way JMM landed more punches. Alot of rounds were close. I agree with TS

Comment

Originally posted by AltairLOM View Post
                JMM Bradley could have gone either way JMM landed more punches. Alot of rounds were close. I agree with TS
                bradley won that fight with his jab and movement. timmy def won that fight, its a great win for him.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  bradley won that fight with his jab and movement. timmy def won that fight, its a great win for him.
                  You are a dumb ****. Marquez landed alot of body shots and combinations. That fight was very close and could have gone either way.

Comment

TS should retire......

Comment

Working...
                    X