have u ever done steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have u ever done steroids?

If so, did it make ur meats smaller?

I did steroids in the past when I was into bodybuilding. I did so many steroids that my pecker shriveled so small that my wife started laughing at my unit so I switched to Ariza sauce

Comment

No.

A lot of women don't even find roiders attractive. And they don't really make you stronger/ a better fighter if that's what you're after. Lose/lose scenario if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        No.

A lot of women don't even find roiders attractive. And they don't really make you stronger/ a better fighter if that's what you're after. Lose/lose scenario if you ask me.

R

O

F

L

yes they do, tunneybear. yes they do. they do make you stronger. there is no disputing that, an anybody who says otherwise is not familiar with them.

being stronger alone doesn't make you a better fighter, but being able to train harder without breaking down will. steroids = more red cells = better stamina = better chin and fighter.

Comment

and to answer the TS:

no. i've never used steroids.

Comment

I'm still currently cycling some steroid creams for various skin imperfections.

It doesn't make my genitals smaller, just smoother and a bit cold.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              and to answer the TS:

no. i've never used steroids.
              So it wasn't you in the pics you posted?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                So it wasn't you in the pics you posted?

that's the genepool, batdog.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  that's the genepool, batdog.
                  Let's see this pic again New England as I recall it being the size of a postage stamp and a photo within a photo, but it seems to have taken on legendary status, so I would mind checking it again?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Let's see this pic again New England as It being the size of a postage stamp and a photo within a photo, but it seems to have taken on legendary status, so I would mind checking it again?

it's the only mirror in my house, chavdog. it's not a photo within a photo. IDG two f#cks about looking at myself. said picture is in the training section in the "get in shape contest. i post that thing too often in a forum of dudes. do some sleuthing and you'll find it.

i don't have the computer skills to change it [crop it, etc,] and i don't care enough to develop them. the picture is plenty large to give you an idea of what i look like. i am not small. that's literally the only picture i've taken of myself in 5-10 years.

i think the picture took on a life of its own because people were not expecting me to look the way i do.
                    Last edited by New England; 11-02-2013, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X