No announcement yet.

Guerrero should be embarrassed for that knockdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero should be embarrassed for that knockdown

The one time I don't want my prediction to be correct, it was. I predicted a boring, lopsided UD for Guerrero and I was correct. I'm willing to let the lack of a killer instinct slide because he did move up 10lbs in only a few months, but to get knocked down by Casamayor at this point in his career? That's a joke...

Guerrero should fight Victor Ortiz next. Maybe we'll see both fighters get that killer instinct back. It could be an interesting fight.

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
    The one time I don't want my prediction to be correct, it was. I predicted a boring, lopsided UD for Guerrero and I was correct. I'm willing to let the lack of a killer instinct slide because he did move up 10lbs in only a few months, but to get knocked down by Casamayor at this point in his career? That's a joke...

Guerrero should fight Victor Ortiz next. Maybe we'll see both fighters get that killer instinct back. It could be an interesting fight.
    he should be embarassed but watch others call him out now b/c they think he's beatable!! Khan maybe screaming for a fight with The Ghost!!

Comment

He should be embarrased of that fight

Comment

Working...
      X