Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i put pictures in my message box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i put pictures in my message box?

can somebody tell me how to put images in the message box where i write messages? thanks..

Click the little box that looks like 2 gay mountains with a yellow sunset in the background, that will bring up a box where you type in the URL to the pic you want to post.

Or you can just type the URL yourself between image tags. [IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

lol ok thanks man, will try

Comment

Originally posted by tennesseeboy View Post
        lol ok thanks man, will try
        Remember the gay mountains.

This is of paramount importance.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Click the little box that looks like 2 gay mountains with a yellow sunset in the background, that will bring up a box where you type in the URL to the pic you want to post.

actually i meant like for my sig, i want it to stay there, not just for one message.. see what im saying?

Comment

Click the little box that looks like 2 gay mountains with a yellow sunset in the background,????????????? whats that???

Comment

actually i meant like for my sig, i want it to stay there, not just for one message.. see what im saying?
              Oh, for your sig? Just use image tags.

Copy whatever the URL you want is, goto "user cp", click the "edit signature" link on the lefthand side of your screen, and post the URL to the image inbetween image tags.

Image tags are these.......

[IMG] [/IMG]

So, say your URL was to www.gaymountains.com/gaymountainpic.jpg.

You'd post this that in your sig between the IMG tags above.

Comment

Originally posted by miamijohn View Post
                Click the little box that looks like 2 gay mountains with a yellow sunset in the background,????????????? whats that???
                The way you post pics in a regular thread. You know? The button yu click to post IMG tags, it looks like 2 gay mountains with a yellow sunset.

Comment

Oh, for your sig? Just use image tags.

Copy whatever the URL you want is, goto "user cp", click the "edit signature" link on the lefthand side of your screen, and post the URL to the image inbetween image tags.

Image tags are these.......

[IMG] [/IMG]

So, say your URL was to www.gaymountains.com/gaymountainpic.jpg.

You'd post this that in your sig between the IMG tags above.
                  ahhhh little gay mountains is what i will use then.. seriously though, thanks man

Comment

ahhhh little gay mountains is what i will use then.. seriously though, thanks man
                    No problem, if you need anymore help, just say so. I'll take pics of my screen in a step by step process to show you what you need to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X