No announcement yet.

35 Millions Dollars or Boxing Fans Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 Millions Dollars or Boxing Fans Respect

Lets be serious here people. 35 Millions dollar fight or respect from the boxing community which you will never meet.
    Respect doesn’t put food on the table, Respect isn’t going to buy you your mansion nor will it get you a Ferrari.

Which one would you take??
    35 Millions
    85.71%
    Respect for boxing fans who talk over the internet
    14.29%

I'll eat **** for 35 million dollars.

I'll buy respect and slap it on their faces.

35 million dollars!

Comment

The money.

No matter what you do, there will always be haters like Flawless who will NEVER respect you. Flawless has no respect for Joe Calzaghe, Wlad, Gene Tunney and others despite their accomplishments.

That's why I'm happy to see Joe is fighting Roy for a big payday. If Joe defeated Pavlik, they'd say Kelly is no good to discredit the win, same as they say about Kessler and Lacy.

Comment

The money, lol. **** what people say on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
          The money.

No matter what you do, there will always be haters like Flawless who will NEVER respect you. Flawless has no respect for Joe Calzaghe, Wlad, Gene Tunney and others despite their accomplishments.

That's why I'm happy to see Joe is fighting Roy for a big payday. If Joe defeated Pavlik, they'd say Kelly is no good to discredit the win, same as they say about Kessler and Lacy.
          I don't respect Calzaghe no lie there
          I said Wladimir will beat Haye and Wladimir is better than Vitali
          Dempsey got cheated against Tunney that was the biggest bull**** in boxing history ever.

Comment

Working...
          X