Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Will Focus on Danny Garcia's WBC Belt After Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As good as both men are, I just think Porter is tailor-made for Keith.

Thurman will walk him right into something "one time" and that will be all she wrote.

Comment

I'm tired of Thurman talking about matchups and what he's going to do to who when he's only fighting once or twice a year and has yet to beat a top 5 dude.

Dude need to focus on Porter.

Comment

Good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Porter should be main focus, he's no push over. But hopefully after this we get DSG vs the winner.
          danny was at the weigh in of berto/ortiz, so apparently he is fighting the winner of that fight after all. we might get the winner of porter/thurman vs danny next year maybe

Comment

Danny would beat both of these guys and even told porter if you win we fight next but I think Thurman wins this fight porter fights 1 way and then you have two exciting fighters in berto and Ortiz who bring action pack fights

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Porter gonna smack this clown around in the ring.
              ... this I don't know... but Porter is better than Danny imo...

Comment

Hope not cuz porter could lay'em down way too early for that

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... this I don't know... but Porter is better than Danny imo...
                  I agree that Porter is better Danny, but not as consistent with performances, so it would be a good fight.

As for Thurman, He is a tough guy with solid skills, but he has a tendency to go "caveman" like Froch sometimes did and Porter has enough skill to make him pay for getting wild.

All things considered, Thurman v Porter is a 50/50 fight for me. Too many pro's and con's that compliment each other in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I'll take that. I've got Porter.
                    i'm going with porter too, if he gets him against the ropes like guerrero did in the last rounds of their fight it might get ugly for thurman. porter is a bull

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      i'm going with porter too, if he gets him against the ropes like guerrero did in the last rounds of their fight it might get ugly for thurman. porter is a bull
                      Add that to Keith's long lay off, and how he is weak to the body. Porter is a good bet

Comment

Working...
                      X