Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: I WILL Be Staying Active - 6 Fights In 30 Months. (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a lot of contract negotiations Floyd has to do in 30 months. I would say he only does 3 fights. Takes 5 months for Floyd to even find an opponent, 4 months to hammer out all the ink wasting details and ridiculous demands Mayweather needs, plus 3 months to promote the thing. Sarcasm but totally possible

Comment

I actually think it might be true. I think he's cashing out while he can. And he's probably realised that the WW talent pool is so shallow that he can get away with a few more fights like the Guerrero one, where he won't catch that much sh-t cos there's not many great opponents out there - and of course he won't get dogged with the Pacquiao question anymore.

Comment

Who cares if he does or he doesnt? Its not my money or my legacy. $70 is not that big of a deal so i will buy anyway cause regardless of what you "fans" think it will be good comp.

Anyway Canelo wins this Sat and he wil be the new face of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
          A step down from Guerrero and Alexander? Are you serious right now? How's Guerrero any better than Rios or Alvarado? Oh and btw your boy Alexander isn't as good as you and these people make him out to be. He's got 3 losses in his record. Matthysse, Kotelnik and Bradley. Oh and btw when he does "win" its far from impressive.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          I like you man but Guerrero is a lot more skilled than Rios or Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            It sounds like he had some kind of awakening, perhaps in prison. I'd like to be supportive and believe him, but I can't see him getting in there every 5 months. I'm the same age as him and even though I'm athletic, killing your body and hyper focusing on work gets old. You want to start enjoying your successes and your life. That's why most guys lose that killer instinct at a point.

The awakening was "Im getting old, and still having money issues like a fool" Better make as much as I can now. And be wiser with it.

Comment

Working...
            X