No announcement yet.

Canelo -vs- Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elbosshogg™ View Post
    lol i guess canelo and robert are too much of a risk for floyd so he wants them to beat each other a lil more so they have a lil less when they fight him lol. Typical of his bitch shit
    ur working towards being blocked homie this is suck a dumb post

Comment

styles makes fights. guerrero is a boxer/puncher, alvarez is bruiser/bully to welterweights. guerrero loses.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        why so bro?
        I'm tired of seeing him pick apart fighters who come forward and try to maul him. It's time for a younger athletic fighter that brings something different to the table get a shot. With Trout he's slick, he's athletic, he moves, he works behind that southpaw jab. Floyd hasn't fought a slick boxer that can match his athletic gifts since Zab Judah.

I know a lot of people feel it will be "boring" but I think a fighter like Trout, Lara or even Martinez would make a more competitive fight than Guerrero or Canelo.
        Last edited by -PBP-; 01-08-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Who does floyd fight?I actually believe floyd will be fighting canelo
          or guerrero.I believe whatever fight it is agreed to already and will
          be announced soon.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            I'm tired of seeing him pick apart fighters who come forward and try to maul him. It's time for a younger athletic fighter that brings something different to the table get a shot. With Trout he's slick, he's athletic, he moves, he works behind that southpaw jab. Floyd hasn't fought a slick boxer that can match his athletic gifts since Zab Judah.

I know a lot of people feel it will be "boring" but I think a fighter like Trout, Lara or even Martinez would make a more competitive fight than Guerrero or Canelo.
            There's really nothing to think about. That's the exact reason he's looking at the Ghost & ginger bumhype. But the Ghost is not gonna be easy. He's a speedy southpaw with inside & outside game. He got some dawg in im & he's gonna make Floyd work more than all of Floyd's recent opponents.

Meanwhile ginger bumhype won't do a damn thing but stay in the center of the ring & be beaten like a big, dumb drum.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
              Funny Canelo is already training and no opponent yet...
              he knows who he's fighting, it just hasn't been announced to the media yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                ur working towards being blocked homie this is suck a dumb post
                Oh my whatever shall I Do

Comment

Originally posted by elbosshogg™ View Post
                  oh my whatever shall i do
                  lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This would be a joke of a fight man....I'd have to write Canelo off after that. If it did happen, I would love for Guerrero to break his face up and beat him down.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      This would be a joke of a fight man....I'd have to write Canelo off after that. If it did happen, I would love for Guerrero to break his face up and beat him down.
                      This. Fighting a guy who a year ago was 3 (that's T H R E E) weight classes smaller is living up to everything he's been criticized for. I've given Canelo more respect than he's earned but it would stop here. Sad thing is, Guerrero is so hungry and fearless, he'd probably get talked into this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X