No announcement yet.

Should May sue for defamation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should May sue for defamation?

Do you think May should sue the writer and publisher of the article that links him but stops short of saying "May took peds" like Pac did? should he peruse legal action?

wachugot?

Oh yea there's definitely a lawsuit coming

Comment

i think may should announce his next fight, thats what I think

Comment

I think he has good cause to peruse a difamation case.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          I think he has good cause to peruse a difamation case.
          I caught on what you did here with the spelling lol. well played

Comment

He's not going to file a lawsuit because he does not want to encourage our overly litigious society but instead, from what I understand, he is in the process of having this Hauser deported to a land with no computers.

Comment

he won't sue because it will just bring more attention to his TRT usage (if he is using)

One of the things in the Hauser article that stood out is Mayweathers side rushing to settle when Team pacquiao lawyers requested his drug testing results all of them.
              Last edited by hectari; 11-21-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                Do you think May should sue the writer and publisher of the article that links him but stops short of saying "May took peds" like Pac did? should he peruse legal action?

wachugot?
                How about Roidweather disclose the information about him falling his A sample and using a special waiver to not inform his opponents that he failed and not bothering to test his B sample ... that would clear things up nicely
                Last edited by Pullcounter; 11-21-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  he won't sue because it will just bring more attention to his TRT usage (if he is using)

One of the things in the Hauser article that stood out is Mayweathers side rushing to settle when Team pacquiao lawyers requested his drug testing results all of them.
                  so if he does sue it'll prove to you he's not using?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

wachugot?
                    Doubt it, because in order to prove damages, he would have to prove that the allegations are without merit, which would mean having people actually scrutinizing the failed test results, which would bring a much more intense spotlight on the issue that he would ever want.

Comment

Working...
                    X