No announcement yet.

Is Vince McMahon racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by led* View Post
    We all know you wish you're black but nobody here consider you as black.

Hope I don't need to answer your question anymore.
    Stop stealing Rippuh's jokes, Emperor Eggroll breath. I'm not a wigger, get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Stop stealing Rippuh's jokes, Emperor Eggroll breath. I'm not a wigger, get over it.
      When word survives time, there must be truth in it. PB32, vcvc, emz are among the posters who believe you are a *****.

Comment

• Wrestler punches fan last night on Monday Night Raw...

Comment

• HAHAHAHA...I used to watch wrestling with my young fella years ago. I remember when Stone Cone had some agenda with Booker T and would hunt him down all over the place, supermarkets etc.

It was pretty funny. I had to buy him all these wwf action figures etc.

Comment

When word survives time, there must be truth in it. PB32, vcvc, emz are among the posters who believe you are a *****.
            Are you ******ed?

Comment

Are you ******ed?
              No.... Why?

Comment

No.... Why?
                Ok. I'll try to explain this to you. If you still don't get it afterwards then I can't help.

Jack The Rippuh called me a wigger because I was Jermaine Taylor fan. That's it.

Since then, Rip's fans aka my stalkers have been using that wigger joke. Same as the joke about me being Jewish and rich. Its all lies.

Comment

Ok. I'll try to explain this to you. If you still don't get it afterwards then I can't help.

Jack The Rippuh called me a wigger because I was Jermaine Taylor fan. That's it.

Since then, Rip's fans aka my stalkers have been using that wigger joke. Same as the joke about me being Jewish and rich. Its all lies.
                  You mean you aint wigger you just act like blacks?

Comment

You mean you aint wigger you just act like blacks?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X