No announcement yet.

PBC has TONS of money in the bank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBC has TONS of money in the bank

Isn't it hilarious that so many media clowns were speculating that PBC spent over $400 million in less than a year based on a stupid Reddit post.

Now this new lawsuit against W&R states that PBC was backed with not $500 million but $925 million!

The writing is on the wall, PBC is just getting started.

HBO Boxing is fading and will fade at an alarming pace with so many sub-par PPV events and mismatches.
    Last edited by PKing; 04-28-2016, 10:00 PM.

You're the bank?

Comment

Spending lots of money is meaningless if you aren't going to make it back.

Comment

This mutt poster thinks he knows more about PBC's finances than the investor's funding W&R.

smh

Comment

Originally posted by artful_ View Post
          this mutt poster thinks he knows more about pbc's finances than the investor's funding w&r.

Smh
          hahahahahaha

Comment

I know that PBC will be around in 2020 while HBO boxing will be LONG gone that is for damn sure lol

Comment

Originally posted by PKing View Post
              I know that PBC will be around in 2020 while HBO boxing will be LONG gone that is for damn sure lol
              having boxing loose hbo is good?
              are u serious?

Comment

You erm... you think this is a good thing?

Nothing actually against PBC, but surely the more outlets the better? Or are you, like ... one of them Haymon fanboys I've heard about?

Comment

Because you can't afford HBO, you want them to go away? That's some dumb sh_t!

Comment

Working...
                  X