Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documentary: what if Wlad had had his own version of Ali's "Phantom Punch"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Fred View Post
    Are you 12 years old or just missing a few vital brain cells?
    I know ****ty threads are not rare around here but this one takes the biscuit
    It's an alt account, everybody. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      It's an alt account, everybody. :wank:
      Yeah, sure, because someone would go to the bother of setting up a duplicate account just to piss all over this outstanding showcase of your intelligence

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        The Phantom Clinch

"In my last fight, many people watching my fiiite said that they thought the opponent was faking being held. They said that his armz were pinned to his sides and he was unable to move or risk hitting my chinn, but they couldn't see zee clinch. This is because I throw clinches so fast, you need slow motion to see me holding onto uzzer fighter like a faggot."

"I no understand, u no? I see zis clinch verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry well. It like when I am in vurrrrrrrrrrrrrrld champyunship fiiiiiiiiiiiiite and I vin matches against Lennocks Loooiz and Chris Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurd. I use stratigi, u no? My bruzzer, he also use stratigi, but people no see, u no?"

"I didn't understand those criticisms at all. It was one of the most exciting fights I've ever seen Wladimir in, with at least fifty clinches a round. But this thing that became known as 'The Phantom Clinch'? I could see it, as plain as day. People who are used to the sport will be able to spot it, but that's just Wlad's experience... he was able to clinch so fast that the naked eye couldn't pick it up unless it knew what it was looking for. A lot of people say that Lennox was the best ****sexual I ever worked with, but in terms of being an all-round skilled faggot, Wladimir was easily the best I ever trained."
        Haha, Yes.

Comment

Another classic from Anorak.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Fred View Post
            Yeah, sure, because someone would go to the bother of setting up a duplicate account just to piss all over this outstanding showcase of your intelligence
            Well if you're a brand new poster, you've got a BIG mouth for only your second post. Stay out of my threads, kid. You're nothing to me.

Comment

Funny thread!

Comment

Vintage Anorak..

Comment

Suddenly this thread seems relevant again.

Comment

hahahahahahahaa

Comment

Wladimir once clinched a lion so hard, it vomited out a dead zebra.

Comment

Working...
                      X