No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley, Vanes Martirosyan War of Words Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    well isnt that what freddie roach advises all his fighters to do? fight shot guys? or not every good ones? when has manny fought somebody in their fistic prime?? never! so this is the model roach suggests to his other fighters make fights with old shot guys or dudes coming off of devastating losses.example:cotto,delahoya,hatton. didnt want mosley after he ko'd margs"your just too good shane"-freddy roach. but NOW they want shane 2 years and 2 losses later, now u want shane, its disgusting to watch and cheap.
    All Freddies fighters act that way.

Vanes is a punk talking about Shanes kid like that too.

Vanes, if you or your cronies are reading this, you arent going to win any new fans this way. I followed you during the Olympics. I rooted for you to bring home gold. I wasn't mad when you lost because you gave it your best but all this trash talk is either not you or just bad decisions.

Comment

LOL. Shane said " I dont know you." Vanes vs Kirkland or Angulo or Pirog or Cintron somebody like that would be a great fight. I think Pirog is real good even Shawn porter is looking pretty good. Vanes should beat a couple of them then get a fight with Pwill or Sergio or Shane. Vanes is getting there but he still hasnt beaten anybody yet. What happen with him and Kermit Cintron?

Comment

Kassim Ouma put work in on this dude, Martirosyan.

Comment

vanes needs to do a little more in the ring before he can get mosley. mosley might still tax his ass.

Comment

This dude is getting annoying trying to land a big fight. I would understand if he was a rising superstar but he's not that great, he hasn't shown much and the fight against Ouma didn't help him one bit. Vanes should fight Angulo, that way we can rest a bit from Vanes because he would get KTFO.

Comment

TBH I give Vanes a good shot at beating Mosley..Jr MW is not a great weight for Mosley,Vanes heaight and long reach would give Mosley problems..But if Vanes goes for the KO he risk getting KO'd his self..It sounds like a good fight but this stage of Mosley's career I would like a Cotto Mosley or Berto Mosley then hang umm up..It's clear to see Mosley is not the same fighter he once was...

Comment

You gotta love Shane Vanes, I think he's slightly underrated, he has some boxing ability, he has the tools to make it an interesting bout, but I don't think he can hurt Mosley, even at this stage of his career. Plus he doesn't deserve the fight, he hasn't done anything.

Comment

come on Vanes, you want to fight just do it through proper procedures and you know the procedures! all you have to do is to challenge your promoter to setup the fight for you. it's really getting on my nerves when i read these poppycock. if top rank challenges the golden boy, i'm sure the fight will be setup at anytime. i understand the kind of hypertensive enhancer the freddie's stateblemates feed on, makes them excessively hyped and they want to go around and kill all the boxers out there, but keep the name of Abovyan pure brother!

Comment

what a disrespectful fag,

i tend to not hate on boxers, bu Martirosyan's been getting on my nerves.

Comment

Never liked Vanes but now i Really aint feelin him! Whats his deal, Trashing a boxing legend and genuine nice guy like Mosley who operates a division below him when he has done fook all in his career so far, classless bum. And slating Shanes kid aint cool either

Comment

Working...
                      X