Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple WWDC 2009 Keynote - Bertrand Serlet talks about Windows 7 and Snow Leopard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Apple WWDC 2009 Keynote - Bertrand Serlet talks about Windows 7 and Snow Leopard

Some interesting stuff about Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) compared to Windows 7

Last edited by Breakbeat; 08-01-2009, 03:14 PM.

Snow LePod LOL

Cool stuff wish I had a Mac

Comment

Comment

I did not see much.

Windows 7 is nothing like Vista. Sure it has some similarities but they are nothing a like.

All I saw was people laughing at certain things that Windows has, which Leopard doesn't. Of course these OS should be different and why shouldn't they be? I saw nothing spectacular about Lepo and here is the kicker

With more than 1.5 million users worldwide, Parallels Desktop for Mac is the world’s No. 1 Mac System Utility. The industry’s best selling, top rated, most trusted, award-winning solution, Parallels Desktop 4.0 for Mac is a must-have for running Windows on Mac OS X.

Why would anyone want to run Windows on a MAC if MAC is all that?

I know you can run MAC with Windows with an emulator but I would not do it myself.

So, what makes the MAC so great? This guy did not show me anything.

Everyone knows that when you are trying to promote a product, you stay away from bashing the competition but, this is exactly what Apple is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
          I did not see much.

Windows 7 is nothing like Vista. Sure it has some similarities but they are nothing a like.

All I saw was people laughing at certain things that Windows has, which Leopard doesn't. Of course these OS should be different and why shouldn't they be? I saw nothing spectacular about Lepo and here is the kicker

With more than 1.5 million users worldwide, Parallels Desktop for Mac is the world’s No. 1 Mac System Utility. The industry’s best selling, top rated, most trusted, award-winning solution, Parallels Desktop 4.0 for Mac is a must-have for running Windows on Mac OS X.

Why would anyone want to run Windows on a MAC if MAC is all that?

I know you can run MAC with Windows with an emulator but I would not do it myself.

So, what makes the MAC so great? This guy did not show me anything.

Everyone knows that when you are trying to promote a product, you stay away from bashing the competition but, this is exactly what Apple is doing.

It's the things that Windows still has which shouldn't be there that is the problem, when they went from XP to Vista the whole OS should have been New but due to their legacy support and rush to get Vista out they didn't change enough.

When you are promoting a product and you are the biggest player you don't promote another company because that would be showing customers an alternative, when you are the smaller company it doesn't hurt especially when you can make these type of comparisons.

What does this advert say about windows customers, that they are cheapies and not cool enough for a Mac? , Microsoft is promoting PC's and not even talking about the "V" word.

Last edited by Breakbeat; 08-01-2009, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X