• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    Is that a brazilian in your avy?

I think that's Acelino Freitas prof...

Comment

Not at all, Hatton is a funny dude. But to me he's more entertaining in interviews than when he is fighting.

Comment

Everybody involved in the fight has been talkin too much. Not annoyed wit anybody in particular, just wish it was fight nit already.

Comment

Originally posted by cottothechamp View Post
          i mean i know about selling the fight but damn...i really hope pac kooes this overrated brit.

Over-rated?!?!?!?!

Comment

Annoyed?!

Hatton has been pretty quiet. Its been the two trainers talking more than anyone else.

Comment

i mean i know about selling the fight but damn...i really hope pac kooes this overrated brit.
              I suspect some of those who overrate Hatton are actually betting for Pac just in order to even the odds.

Comment

Yes! He annoys the **** out of me. I still like him, but he's causing me to lose respect because of the "fighting for the pound for pound title" and "I'm massive at Junior Welterweight" (but somehow not big enough for Welterweight) garbage. He needs to stop trying to fool the lesser-knowledgeable boxing fans with this crap about becoming the P4P #1 if he beats Pacquiao.

That, and his annoying fans who constantly bang on about how great his body shots are.

It's quite irritating.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

why be annoyed @ him my man?

hatton has been the boss in his weight division for almost 5 years now...

you wont be a defending lineal champion for 5 years if you aint good...

besides, he is a man of the masses...

and he is friends with the members of oasis!

lighten up lad...

Comment

Working...
                  X