No announcement yet.

Is Jacking off gay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    If another man is stimulating you, it constitutes as gay. Even if you close your eyes and think of women, its still another man touching your knob.
    But lover, when you jacking your self off, You still are technically putting man hands on your kock. So how is that less gay than another man with his man hands on you.

Lover no matter how you put it, it's still man hands on your kock.

Comment

Drake has a song where he says he is withholding his urges and saving it to fuck the girl. If you don't save it you won't be able to satisfy the girl and you will cum in a minute. This will lead you to only masterbate because you cant satisfy a woman. Since you can't satisfy a woman, you are gay. //

Comment

If another man is stimulating you, it constitutes as gay. Even if you close your eyes and think of women, its still another man touching your knob.
        the expert has spoken ^^^^^^^ georges aka jewcuck is a sort of an expert on jacking off. that’s all he does to satisfy his perverted sexual fantasy with cocks.

Comment

It is if you let another man do it for you or as Freedom said, you think about men when you do it yourself.
          When i saw your profile picture i just imagined you walking in with Hulk Hogans theme music. Pretty epic.

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Well it's not gay if you jack off thinking of women, but what if another man is jacking you off and you think of a woman.

How is that any different if you jack yourself off or another man does it. It's still man hands on your kock and you still thinking of a women.
          Your a ****ing faaggot dude.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            When i saw your profile picture i just imagined you walking in with Hulk Hogans theme music. Pretty epic.

Your a ****ing faaggot dude.
            Lover, how do you figure that?

Comment

This is a 5 star thread.

I'm a big fan of c0ck type things and all things related to c0ck. This includes c0ck threads.

What about sucking your own c0ck? I heard some guys gifted enough in flexibility are able to do it.

I've tried, believe me, I tried HARD. Couldn't get it.

If you suck your own c0ck, does that make you gay? If it does, I really wouldn't care. I probably wouldn't leave my own house if I can suck my own c0ck.

Comment

[MENTION][/MENTION]
                But lover, when you jacking your self off, You still are technically putting man hands on your kock. So how is that less gay than another man with his man hands on you.

Lover no matter how you put it, it's still man hands on your kock.
                This is pretty convincing .

Like, I bet anyone here would agree that it is gay to think of ****ing a guy's areshole when you are fucking a vagina.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-16-2016, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Well it's not gay if you jack off thinking of women, but what if another man is jacking you off and you think of a woman.

How is that any different if you jack yourself off or another man does it. It's still man hands on your kock and you still thinking of a women.
                  Stop talking.

Is it gay to take a bath because you're touching yourself? Is it gay to take a **** because you're wiping your ass?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    This is a 5 star thread.

I'm a big fan of c0ck type things and all things related to c0ck. This includes c0ck threads.

What about sucking your own c0ck? I heard some guys gifted enough in flexibility are able to do it.

I've tried, believe me, I tried HARD. Couldn't get it.

If you suck your own c0ck, does that make you gay? If it does, I really wouldn't care. I probably wouldn't leave my own house if I can suck my own c0ck.
                    I beat you to it. I made a thread about people having the ability to suck their own kock. I think God only blessed a chosen few with that skill. So get up in that thread and discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      [MENTION][/MENTION]

This is pretty convincing .

Like, I bet anyone here would agree that it is gay to think of ****ing a guy's areshole when you are fucking a vagina.
                      Exactly. Is it gay to be inside of a vagina pounding it out while you think of fuking man ass.

What is more gay, Fuking your woman while you thinking of Fuking a mans ass. Or having a man jack you off while your eyes are closed and you are thinking of fuk'ing a women.

I say the less gay act is the man jacking you off while thinking of Fuking a woman.
                      Last edited by boxinghead530; 11-16-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X