• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    I had Vargas up by two
    Gotta lay off that crack if your gonna watch a boxing fight

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      Saw this coming the day they signed the contract..pac dominates bradley..bradley dominates vargas..how could have anyone thought that this punk had a chance..anyway be ready to hear canelo cry about may fighting cinco de mayo weekend i can here it now, " but but im the new diva putita n im Mexican not him."
      Step aside red headed smut the king will be back.
      You got some mental problems there buddy

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        WTF they robbed Vargas! I had Vargas winning by 7 to 3 rounds. He use the same strategy as Marquez and Mayweather but threw more than Floyd.

This is bullchit.

Vargas knocked Pac out several times on his feet, Pac was out but recovered watch it again 3 times that straight right hand rocked him bad and had him on queer street.

Crawford will KO Pac, Spence will kill him, Garcia will put him to sleep, and Thurman will destroy him.
        Do yourself a favor, stop watching boxing, you don't understand it, youre literally wasting your time breh..

Comment

That commentator made me miss Hbo's ball sucking crew holy **** the cringe was real.

Comment

Manny won this fight but it wasn't a particularly inspiring performance, very tradesman-like. And you can tell that the Manny these days always has that last right hand he took from Marquez in the back of his mind. He's never quite been the same since.

Conversely, despite his age, despite the number of fights he's been in and the number of wars, despite his political career I'm constantly surprised how he manages to still put in competent like the one tonight. He sure didn't look like the Manny of old but nor did he look like a fighter who ad fallen off a cliff the way guys like Roy Jones did after his loss to Tarver.

The only one I'd like to see him fight again is Mayweather, leave the young guys to face each other and forge their own rivalries.

Comment

who the heck scored it 114-113?!?!! wow.

Comment

Loser Floyd was dying with jealousy watching Lightweight Pac dismantle and drop a young prime welterweight Champion while Loser Floyd hasn't even scored a knockdown since Vada testing started.

Comment

Had it closer than these 2 judges, had it 117-111 for Pacquiao, I think Vargas did much better than he was expected to do, he was thinking in there and he made Pacquiao think twice and 3 times about everything he did, I think he had a very good gameplan and did as well as he ever could've against Pacquiao.

Pacquiao did what he had to do to get the victory, wasn't his most impressive performance and people expected more of him, but he clearly won against a champion at the age of 38 so that in itself is good enough.

Comment

Vargas's eye. Ouch!

Comment

• not a shock. thought pacquiao might bust vargas up enough to stop him though. just another pointless uncompetitive fight which everyone knew what was going to happen before hand

Comment

Working...
                      X