Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says Rios is on Pacquiao's List, Not Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO Rios don't chash out for cheap HOMIE!I don't want Rios fighting Pacman at this time, I don't want him turning out like Margarito, and having a carrier ending injury, its not his time yet, he can fight other good fighters and win, but I just don't see him winning against Pacman anytime soon, only if hes shot and old.
    Last edited by Toltec77; 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
      NO Rios don't chash out for cheap HOMIE!I don't want Rios fighting Pacman at this time, I don't want him turning out like Margarito, and having a carrier ending injury, its not his time yet.
      If he has a career ending injury, it will be because Garcia won't pull his fighter out of a fight. Under his guidance, Margarito sustained a broken eye socket and was forced to retire because Garcia wouldn't stop his fighter from fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        If he has a career ending injury, it will be because Garcia won't pull his fighter out of a fight. Under his guidance, Margarito sustained a broken eye socket and was forced to retire because Garcia wouldn't stop his fighter from fighting.
        I agree, I just don't want Rios ending up like Margartio, that would be messed up for a young fighter to be cut short in his carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          They don't want to anywhere near Bradley would be my guess.
          they dont want to catch another L

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
            NO Rios don't chash out for cheap HOMIE!I don't want Rios fighting Pacman at this time, I don't want him turning out like Margarito, and having a carrier ending injury, its not his time yet, he can fight other good fighters and win, but I just don't see him winning against Pacman anytime soon, only if hes shot and old.
            At this point, he is what he is. Someone's going to hurt him sooner or later. Fight 3 more times, and probably still not make as much as a pacquiao fight, or fight pacquiao, and get the pay day you've worked your whole life for???

Who knows when Manny wants to retire. You have a tiny window to cash in all your chips.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              they dont want to catch another L
              Poor thing.... you mean another win!

Comment

Good, Bradley already got dominated.... no one wants to see that

Comment

Fighting Rios, I heard was already the plan win, lose or draw for Pac after the Marquez fight.. I see it as an insurance policy, I really like Rios but dont think he can win with his walk through beat down style..

Comment

Garbage fight

Comment

i'd rather see imdazed vs rios...

Comment

Working...
                      X