Morales Vs Garica Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    You serious, man?

Dammit. At least they got a solid card though. Should still be a good night of boxing.
    well according to the first sentence in this article, i think his daddy wont let him which is normal for a dad

http://fighthype.com/news/article13459.html

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      fight is off!!!!!!!! damn i wanted to see this
      What fight is off???

Comment

well according to the first sentence in this article, i think his daddy wont let him which is normal for a dad

http://fighthype.com/news/article13459.html
        Unless the NYSAC cancels it, its still happening

Comment

Morales will probably have to pay a fine, and once again, he won't be able to fight for the belt. Hopefully he retires after this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Unless the NYSAC cancels it, its still happening
            yea but i belive his dad he said he wont let him go thru with the fight, i did jumped the gun with the article but it does say in the first sentence

Comment

yea but i belive his dad he said he wont let him go thru with the fight, i did jumped the gun with the article but it does say in the first sentence
              The fight isn't off yet man stop misleading people.

Comment

It's ultimately Garcia's decision. I would never criticize a man who engages in hand to hand combat for a living who doesn't want to get into the ring with someone who has been using banned substances to gain an advantage.

In this case, I think Garcia should move forward with it though. I think this is a fight that he should win, he's getting compensated very well and I don't think Morales will have any competitive advantage from the substance he was taking.

Maybe even make it a non-championship fight like they will with Malignaggi vs. Cano.

Comment

Im pretty sure he said the same thing when Morales weighed over in their first fight

Im not sure why you keep posting the same thing in every thread

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    It's ultimately Garcia's decision. I would never criticize a man who engages in hand to hand combat for a living who doesn't want to get into the ring with someone who has been using banned substances to gain an advantage.

In this case, I think Garcia should move forward with it though. I think this is a fight that he should win, he's getting compensated very well and I don't think Morales will have any competitive advantage from the substance he was taking.

Maybe even make it a non-championship fight like they will with Malignaggi vs. Cano.
                    Not really,

Its up to NYSAC

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Im pretty sure he said the same thing when Morales weighed over in their first fight

Im not sure why you keep posting the same thing in every thread
                      yea my bad i was just reading the threads i didnt notice it was slow out here so i started replying

Comment

Working...
                      X