Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito didn't use wraps when he pummelled Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Margo would've kept a winning streak going after the wraps fiasco, things may have fared better for him.

All he proved was he can handle shots to the head and swell up like a champ which added fuel to the handwraps conspiracy.

He's pretty much done.

Comment

• well margarito was MUCH heavier against pac than he was against cotto...

Comment

• Prove it... /thread

Comment

• You have to be dense as fuk to actually believe he didn't use them against Cotto. Coming from Earl though, I'm not surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Time to accept it, Ricans

Despite the fact that Margarito busted up and bloodied PAC with about 3 punches landed all night, we are somehow supposed to belive that Cotto ate punch after punch, round after round, dozens, and dozens of times.

The same Cotto who always cuts, and was wobbled against lesser fighters somehow absorbed brutal punches with the aid of cement all that time.

The same Cotto who didn't exactly have it easy with old, shot, one eyed marg in the rematch?

nope

Margareto definitely used plaster in the first cotto fight. If you think he didn't then why did his punches have zero effect in the second fight?

If he didn't cheat in the first fight Cotto would never have been able to turn it around in the second. That never happens like that in boxing. Name 1 rematch in history that went that way?

Comment

• Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
              I like how you constantly mention Miguel Cotto fans, or boxing fans in general emotionally caught up...You really need to go through your post history and see who's really emotionally attached to this entire situation..seriously..nobody's got it as bad as you..not even the biggest nuthugging Cotto fans..

But to sum up all your questions..I never said Cotto had the masterplan to win that night..nor did I ever discredit Margarito's..Margarito's a bad dude in the ring when it comes to taking shots and keeping the pressure coming..his 1000 punch per fight average is also admirable..but his power, legacy and claims of being feared are all thrown to the trash after he got caught..it's not a hate thing or a Cotto fan thing...JUST ABOUT EVERY BOXING FAN that's not a Margarito d*ckrider agrees..

and Margarito KO'd Martinez when he was like 2yrs in to his career..that Martinez can not nearly be compared to the 2008 Cotto..stop being a boxrec junkie bro..
              Sure buddy. You see me complaining about something that has happened YEARS ago like you guys do?

LMFAO!!! I knew you wouldn't answer each one.

It's not just about every boxing fan. That's a major exaggeration kiddo. Since when has one of Cotto's biggest dickriders has been their spokesperson? It's usually the vocal ones like Floyd/Cotto fanatics because he made them look like fools.

I rarely go to boxrec. Margarito was green as well. Just like when Jones fought Hopkins. Similar situation. You couldn't even debunk that one.

But thank you for not answering most of my questions kiddo. You couldn't really debunk any logic.

You sir got your ass owned!
              Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 11-06-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Margarito beat Cotto when it actually mattered, Cotto fans could go fuck off with their crying

Comment

• If he got caught with loaded wraps against Mosley with blood on them; my question is who did he use the bloody loaded wraps on?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    If he got caught with loaded wraps against Mosley with blood on them; my question is who did he use the bloody loaded wraps on?
                    Fisting Cotto's wife

Comment

• margarito sonned cotto in the first fight when they were both prime, and when it mattered

cotto pitty patted and ran his way to a victory when both were past prime

It's forever 1-1 unless they have a final showdown

Comment

Working...
                      X