Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighters do you suspect of juicing past or present?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
      Floyd was coming off of a 2 year layoff when he fought Marquez and a one year layoff when he fought Guerrero.Floyd dropped Marquez but couldn't drop Guerrero,and that`s because Guerrero has a better chin then Marquez.Floyd always had a little bit of pop at the higher weights which is why he was able to rock Oscar numerous times at 154,he also hurt Zab late in the fight,and ko`ed Hatton.The reason he was able to do that because his punches are very accurate,and those fights took place years before the Ortiz and Canelo fights.And Floyd cut Gatti face up bad,cut Cotto face up bad and cut numerous fighters face up bad,so your claim that Floyd never cuts anybody face up is incorrect.
      Come on bro, your talking about fights from different weight classes, and fights that happened years ago. Im talking about in recent times. He has slowly been getting stronger and stronger each fight. The Floyd who fought JMM is NOT the same as the Floyd who fought Canelo not even close. He was fast and weak against JMM. Against Canelo he was hitting him hard AF and buckled him with a JAB. Why didnt he stop JMM with a jab, if he can buckle Canelo with a jab? Like I said before, instead of licking this dude's butt, go watch the interviews. His power has been increasing from fight to fight, and in every training camp thats all they talk about is how he is getting stronger. Do your homework.

Comment

• Pacquiao, Ward, Donaire, matthysse, holyfield, and SRL.

Comment

• Floyd is probably the worst. Its not just the 3 failed tests, but this goes right down to the lowliest fighters in TMT. The whole 'organisation' is rotten to the core.

Comment

• the only one i think need to be tested soon is hopkins and im not hating on the man lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              the only one i think need to be tested soon is hopkins and im not hating on the man lol
              I agree. He would duck it though. A big money fighter would have to force the issue on him.

Comment

• My list:

1. All the ones that have ever been big names.
                2. All the ones that were ever prospects to be big names.
                3. Most of the other ones.

Comment

Working...
                X