Ike Ibeabuchi vs Gerry Cooney OR Ron Lyle vs Riddick Bowe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ike Ibeabuchi vs Gerry Cooney OR Ron Lyle vs Riddick Bowe

What would be the more exciting fight and if you want predict both fights

I think Ron Lyle Vs. Riddick Bowe would be the better, more entertaining fight. Mostly because the fighters involved are better.

I don't think Cooney would last very long against the Ibeabuchi that beat Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      I think Ron Lyle Vs. Riddick Bowe would be the better, more entertaining fight. Mostly because the fighters involved are better.

I don't think Cooney would last very long against the Ibeabuchi that beat Tua.
      I agree that ike would handle Cooney fairly easily....once he got past Cooney's height and reach. Cooney's left hook and uppercut were monstrous, but really no more dangerous than David Tua's left hook. Tua could hurt you with the right, too. So, seeing how Ike took the best from both of Tua's hands, I think he could take what Cooney threw, while I don't think Cooney could take what Tua took from Ike. Ike in about 7.

Lyle would hurt and possibly drop Bowe. Bowe was a great inside fighter but also gave his foe opportunities by putting himself in there. Lyle could really bang with both hands. I think Bowe would survive and would wear Lyle down by working him on the inside and the outside. Bowe by late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        I agree that ike would handle Cooney fairly easily....once he got past Cooney's height and reach. Cooney's left hook and uppercut were monstrous, but really no more dangerous than David Tua's left hook. Tua could hurt you with the right, too. So, seeing how Ike took the best from both of Tua's hands, I think he could take what Cooney threw, while I don't think Cooney could take what Tua took from Ike. Ike in about 7.

Lyle would hurt and possibly drop Bowe. Bowe was a great inside fighter but also gave his foe opportunities by putting himself in there. Lyle could really bang with both hands. I think Bowe would survive and would wear Lyle down by working him on the inside and the outside. Bowe by late TKO.
        I agree with everything

Comment

Working...
        X