No announcement yet.

Jason Litzau vs. Adrien Broner set for June 18th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn.

i wanted litzau to atleast have one successful title defense.

broner's too strong, skilled and smart for jason. meh, hopefully jason lived it up while it lasted.

also - why the **** does everybody dislike this kid broner?? he seems like a good kid w/ a great sense of humor.
    Its because he's a joke. He honestly thought he only lost one round against De Leon. Plus his style is just such a half ass attempt at copying Current Floyd. Floyd is 100 times better than "Boner" will ever be. I'm going to watch this fight, not for Canelo but hoping that Litzao destroys this clown. Don't get me wrong, "Boner" has skills and talent but i think he's NOT as good as he thinks.

Comment

Once again a thread full of idiots not giving the American Boy his hard earned credit. Just like his last few fights, I dare any of u professional pundits to put up 1million e-points against Litzau. PM me for the bet.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I think Broner has a ton of talent, but it's kind of maddening because it's like he uses 50% of it, and bores us in the process.
        Maybe if he was in an exciting fight, I'd change my mind, but he hardly impressed anyone in his last showing.
        If Broner can't have an exciting fight with Litzau, he's hopeless. Of course it's not easy to have a bad fight De Leon either.

Comment

This is a good fight

Comment

Litz is tailor made for broner.

Comment

Broner is annoying as F@@@ck remember him dancing. ....Gay

Comment

This is a tough fight for both. I will be rooting for jason.

Comment

Working...
                X