No announcement yet.

prime Corrie Sanders vs. the current version of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    lol @ how well Sanders is doing in the poll. Put up a poll with a prime Sanders vs a prime Mike Tyson, Lewis, Ali, Louis, or Frazier and Marciano and it won't even be close. These fools that overrate the Klitschko's are such clowns. Don't they ever get tired of being owned with all these polls? lol
    :wt:
    Actually the Klit haters are just as big clowns as their nuthuggers are. Most people on NSB either seriously underrate or seriously overrate Wlad - very few are objective about him. Like the clown who claims that Wlad has no skills - which was the most ridiculous post in the entire thread. He may be boring to watch at times, but he's easily the most skilled Heavyweight around at the moment.

And all the polls show is that there are more Klit haters on NSB than Klit nuthuggers. It has nothing to do with how the genuine boxing experts objectively rate him.

As for those boxing experts, Wlad is now in most credible P4P top 10 lists, including The Ring's and boxingscene's. Objective boxing experts rate Wlad far more highly than the average ignorant NSB poster does.

And what the hell has the colour of his skin got to do with anything????????
    Last edited by Dave Rado; 03-01-2011, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      Sam Peter believed he could beat WK the first time they fought. The second time he had no confidence thats why he lost so badly
      Rubbish - Peter was brimming with confidence going into the fight, because he felt he had come close to winning the first fight and that he knew how to beat Wlad - and looked quite good for a round or so. And he had trained harder for the rematch, and was in better condition for it, than for any other fight in the last few years, probably since the Toney rematch. But by the third round he was severely demoralised and by the fourth he essentially gave up.
      Last edited by Dave Rado; 03-01-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

40% of the people think a pro golfer can beat the current HW undisputed champ. This is getting more pathetic with every minute

Comment

40% of the people think a pro golfer can beat the current HW undisputed champ. This is getting more pathetic with every minute
          The % of posters who do just keeps getting lower and lower as reason prevails.

It must bother you so much that Wlad is the champ and there is nothing you or anyone especially Haye can do about it.....why else would you constantly bash him?

Comment

Yes, it shows there are a lot of ignorant fools on NSB and I agree that they are pathetic.

That said, calling Sanders a pro golfer is also a stupid caricature. He was a successful pro boxer who was well known long before that fight for having explosive power and very fast hands. And he also gave a career best performance that night, analogous to Buster Douglas's performance against Tyson. He was not a successful golfer. He is only a pro golfer in the sense that the pro in my local clubhouse is a pro golfer. During his boxing career, golf was just a sideline, never his focus, so mentioning it in this context is just stupid.

Wlad's loss to Sanders was no worse than Lewis's loss to McCall, or Tyson's loss to Douglas.
            Last edited by Dave Rado; 03-01-2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              The % of posters who do just keeps getting lower and lower as reason prevails.

It must bother you so much that Wlad is the champ and there is nothing you or anyone especially Haye can do about it.....why else would you constantly bash him?
              Yes it bothers me that I live in a time where the HW champ is a robot with no boxing skills. He and John Ruiz should be suspended for life from boxing because of their huging habits

Comment

Yes it bothers me that I live in a time where the HW champ is a robot with no boxing skills.
                Winning round after round since years and hardly getting hit = No boxing skills.

Deluded hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                  You also have to wear your Klitschko-coloured glasses.
                  No, you don't have to wear any glasses. There were several headbutts involved that caused cuts on both sides of the head. But the anvil'ing headbutt I mentioned was the worst one and started the demise.

AND I IN NO WAY CLAIM that Wlad was innocent (as it clearly was to a large part his fault) or that Sanders did anything illegal. But this is a "Sanders vs Wlad" thread thus the anvil needs to be pointed out.

Comment

Sanders. Too big, too strong, too fast, too white.

Comment

Sanders avoided a rematch and dropped his belt to go for the WBC belt. That's just what happened. Further, everyone can see how much Wlad has improved since the loss to Sanders and the knockdowns against Peter. Let's face it, Sanders got his royal ass kicked by Vitali who basically ended his career. He never beat anyone of note after that point.

The losses against Sanders and Brewster may have prevented losses in the future by Wlad, you never know.

Comment

Working...
                      X