No announcement yet.

Samsung caught doping S4 benchmarks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hacker is your source LOL.

On Mac Daily News. Just shows how credible that site is.

Half English Half Trini boy be reaching.

Comment

Under ordinary conditions, the GALAXY S4 has been designed to allow a maximum GPU frequency of 533MHz. However, the maximum GPU frequency is lowered to 480MHz for certain gaming apps that may cause an overload, when they are used for a prolonged period of time in full-screen mode. Meanwhile, a maximum GPU frequency of 533MHz is applicable for running apps that are usually used in full-screen mode, such as the S Browser, Gallery, Camera, Video Player, and certain benchmarking apps, which also demand substantial performance.

The maximum GPU frequencies for the GALAXY S4 have been varied to provide optimal user experience for our customers, and were not intended to improve certain benchmark results. Samsung Electronics remains committed to providing our customers with the best possible user experience."

At least Samsung reply to accusations.

What has Apple done for mistreatment of people working for them or making their products?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
        A hacker is your source LOL.

On Mac Daily News. Just shows how credible that site is.

Half English Half Trini boy be reaching.

The original article is in the link, I just enjoyed posting the MDN response.

Scamdung are full of bull, there own product exposed them for the corrupt company they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
          The original article is in the link, I just enjoyed posting the MDN response.

Scamdung are full of bull, there own product exposed them for the corrupt company they are.
          How''s the Crapple I Phone 5c/s going? You going to buy that cheap ****?

What do you think about Crapple's work ethics? Why are they mistreating ordinary people?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            That's sad...all my appliances and electronics at home are Samsung, except the cell phones and computers. Those are from Apple.

If this is true, then the people at Samsung are just pathetic!
            me too, for the exception of the phone.

samsung is the bomb, though. they just trying to get ahead, no biggie and btw, my s4 shats all over your iphizzle.

Comment

Why is Crapple paying so little taxes?

Apple's dirty little tax secret - video

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...x-secret-video

Comment

I love my s4

Comment

As an owner of a Scamdung phone I would be embarrassed to find out that I had been lied to about the products speed.

What can you expect from a family owned company run by criminals who bribe, blackmail and threaten journalists, get pardoned by their own president for fraud worth billions, stab their business partners in the back by IP theft and use a stolen OS which is from a company (funded as a start up from CIA money) at the heart of PRISM.

Comment

Even though this seems to be a bit of a cheat I don't entirely think it is wrong. The benchmark still shows exactly what your phone achieved. Not like Samsung bloated the scores by saying the hardware was more capable than it is, more so it just showed the phones raw unachievable in the real world performance.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY
                      I had iphone 4s i dropped it twice and each time it broke..

i have had s3 for over a year.. i drop it every day apart from a scuff here and there its fine...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      All that wanking got you all butterfingers huh?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X