No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Only way Pac-Mayweather happens is without additional testing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    The fight's not happening for the reason Arum stated above. Nothing else.
    exactly

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
      Did you guys see the look that Freddie gave to Pac when Kellerman said something about random testing? I know I wasnt the only one that saw that
      I did. I still have doubt about him taking steroids, but they sure aren't ready to fight Floyd.

Pacfarts and Floyd haters!

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
        if your clean just give a lil blood

if you can destroy Mayweather, give a lil blood...knock him out & prove your clean

its as simple as that
        Doesn't work that way.

Can you explain why he should give blood?

What is your evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          Seems crazy to just flat out refuse extra testing. If they felt the contract was lopsided in Floyd's favour due to the testing demands, okay. I disagree but it's understandable and still leaves room for negotiation. But to just straight up refuse to take any sort of additional testing "just because" reeks really bad. Is a few random blood tests really that big a deal? I'd say no, not for a clean fighter.

pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
            Again...there are just too many people who are ****in this fight up for it to happen.

Arum has an ego out of this world and on top of that....he hates Floyd
            Then you got Roger and Sr. continuously yapping and killing any chances Pac might accept. Roach also won't let his fighter be dictated to, and I mosdef see Floyd not being as lenient next time negotiations come up.

Bottom line....Fights not happening...lets move on.
            You're smarter then that, Floyd Sr. and Roger aren't getting in the way of any of this.

Comment

Honestly while I'm dissapointed....at the same time Im not really. This is boxing and it's always been like this. There are countless amount of huges fights that didn't happen because of ego. Just off the dome

Jones vs Hopkins
              Leonard vs Prior
              Lewis vs Bowe

I mean I can go on and on...but bottom line is that this has always happened in boxing and fans just have to accept its apart of the business side of the sport.

Comment

I never wanted to see this fight anyway so I hope nothing changes.

The best thing for boxing is for Mayweather to be outcast, boycotted and removed from the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post

The best thing for boxing is for Mayweather to be outcast, boycotted and removed from the sport.
                  haha i wonder why

Comment

So Pac will only fight under the rules of the commission? Sounds fishy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post

But lets bring Tony back and get him a fight with Pac?? Jack, stop trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X