Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the least painful way to commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom, are you sad about your problem, and are contemplating suicide? I feel sad for you man. I can't even say I can relate with your specific problem, and i've been through some stuff but nothing like yours. Don't end your life, if you're going to die just let it happen naturally.

Comment

Tunney is a tough cookey. Just making conversation I guess

You might wanna re-think the bullet ting or you may end up NOT dying like this one

http://www.bestgore.com/suicide/epic...ddle-forehead/

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        it will kill you instantly if you use the right gun and bullet.
        i'm not even a gun user. guys here are strapped.

the brain is a pretty fragile mechanism. if a well placed shot to the chin can knock a man out instantly just imagine what a hollowpoint bullet can do

you guys even know what a hollowpoint is?

it shatters on impact, and fragments into supersonic (traveling faster than the speed of sound,) shards of metal. it will literally make your brain explode.

you would feel nothing.

if you really want to be proven wrong you can find plenty of videos on the internet of people being shot in the head..
        For accuracy and the sake of conversation, Hollow-point bullets expand upon impact. They are designed to maximize energy transmission while maintaining its uniformity. If anything the jacket will sometimes strip off depending on impacted material ... Bonded hollow-points solve the problem of jacket separation.

With jacket separation:

Here's a great picture of the expansion:

Last edited by arraamis; 11-10-2012, 01:54 PM.

Comment

More hollow-point expansion:

Comment

Is this thread a suicide threat?

Comment

I have always though (not that I ever contemplated suicide) the worst part of it would be the anticipation doing it certain ways like hanging yourself, shooting yourself, jumping off something.

So, I think, the best way to do it would overdose on some sort of drug like heroin, or pills. But then again I have no idea how much you would need to take for thta

Comment

This is the way to go

Comment

Any answer you will get is purely speculative, as it's rather difficult to conduct a survey of those who've actually succeeded. Feelings of depression usually pass and if they don't, I would recommend seeking professional help.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Is this thread a suicide threat?
                    No, the purpose of the thread was to simply ask a question.

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Any answer you will get is purely speculative, as it's rather difficult to conduct a survey of those who've actually succeeded. Feelings of depression usually pass and if they don't, I would recommend seeking professional help.
                    I don't believe all people who commit suicide do so because they are "depressed". Sometimes it's a logical decision.

If a healthy person has feelings of sadness and wants to die, that's depression.

But if someone is not depressed but seriously physically ill, gradually wasting away and heading to a state of being as helpless as a baby, it's a logical decision.

I don't go by the old Christian idea that suicide is a sin and you automatically go to hell. Hell does not exist, there is nothing after death.

Comment

You need this book.

Than again, it is in Japanese.

Well than, here is the wikipedia page at least.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Com...ual_of_Suicide

It was published in 1993, and sold over a million copies.

I happen to know the author, Wataru Tsurumi.

Comment

Working...
                      X