Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Mr Frank Warren PLEASE make Terry Flanagan v Mzonke Fana the main event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mr Frank Warren PLEASE make Terry Flanagan v Mzonke Fana the main event

I'm sure everyone is as surprised as i am to hear that the main event of a BN card has been called off at the last minute.

This never happens when you buy a ticket from old Mr Trustworthy, Frank Warren!

I guess we can all now be grateful that you've got SUCH AN AMAZING back up plan, making Terry Flanagan v Mzonke Fana the main event.

This pleases me greatly. I've wanted to see this fight for years, it's got 'fight of the year' written all over it. I love nothing more than watching a 42 year old Saffa, that no one has ever heard of, get bashed around the ring for a few rounds.

Oh Frank, you're SO generous. I guess of the 30% of total tickets sold for TF v WK that people could get one of your easy peasy Frank Warren squeezy refunds, but then again i haven't got about 18 months of spare time to devote to the process.

Oh Frank, your're so bent it's hilarious! But we all know, you 'do it for the fans'.

Hey, why not offer Crolla 500 bags to fight Tezza? Oh, you did. Oh, but you knew Crolla would get double that fighting Linares, so your offer was as hollow as the rolled up bank note your boy Francis uses to smash all that charlie up his hooter.

Hey, back up plan Franky my old China, just blame it ALL on that **** the Hearn bag.

You bitter, old, boggled eyed ginger ****. Go retire, better still, emigrate.

Last edited by Box Up!; 06-24-2016, 09:48 AM.

According to wiki, Frank Warren's mother was born in Alabama, America !! HAHAHAHAHAHA that explains EVERYTHING !

Comment

Working...
    X