Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a huge prince fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you're just too demanding, maybe you're just like your father, maybe you're just like your mother she's never satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      Maybe you're just too demanding, maybe you're just like your father, maybe you're just like your mother she's never satisfied.
      I can copy and paste lyrics too you douche. If you're not here to play pic4pic then don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out PAAAAAL

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        I can copy and paste lyrics too you douche. If you're not here to play pic4pic then don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out PAAAAAL
        See the thing is.... I wasn't born in the 80s and I don't buy music. You posted that pretty quick doe, I THINK you actually know some Prince. So you're losing this fight

I'm not even a big Prince fan either. You're just un-original.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          See the thing is.... I wasn't born in the 80s and I don't buy music. You posted that pretty quick doe, I THINK you actually know some Prince. So you're losing this fight

I'm not even a big Prince fan either. You're just un-original.
          I don't know any of prince, none, I had to copy and paste your lyrics in to google just to find out that they were prince lyrics as I suspected.

Prince is a f**gots f**got and none of his fans are real

Comment

its pic4pic, and its your turn first
            Never liked Prince, I'm just curious of your tastes seeing as how hard you are going at Prince.

Comment

he was alright. decent ko record

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Never liked Prince, I'm just curious of your tastes seeing as how hard you are going at Prince.
                I'm in to real artists like abba, shania twain, the vengaboys, celine dion and the spice girls

come at me bro

Comment

I'm in to real artists like abba, shania twain, the vengaboys, celine dion and the spice girls

come at me bro
                  alright, who's ALT is this???

Comment

come at me bro
                    Lazy. Really lazy.

Comment

Lets all post pictures of our prince CD collections with our username written down on a piece of paper next to them, lets see how many of you ****wits are talking out of your arse about being die hard prince fans.

come on you dickheads lets see the prince discography CD collection to justify your fake emotion and fake knowledge of his unbelievably forgettable career and soulless low energy music.

I bet you'll be claiming Fred Durst changed your life when he dies in 20 years time you bunch of tossers.

pic 4 pic ****eroonies, bring it on

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      They just like him because he was one of the pioneers of the feminization of the west. He fits into their libtard agenda so people are all super sad about his passing.

Comment

Working...
                      X