Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios contract with Top Rank almost up, "around the corner". Calls out Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios, Mickey, Rios, Mickey... These clowns are not even PPV material. They actually think Haymon would pay more than what they're getting from Arum.

I'll be LMAO when they end up like Gamboa.

Comment

I need that fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Nope. Both Rios and Mikey were on HBO and they apparently disagree with you.
        actually brandon made 4 mil for pac. hes made more in that fight than danny garcia, victor ortiz etc ever got for one fight. he only wants to go because its the only way to make the ortiz fight

ask golovkin, crawford, bradley (got 2 mil for chaves) cotto and canelo. hbo be staying paying fighters even for tune ups. hell dominic wade is getting more than double what errol spence got on nbc lmaoooo lmaooooo lmaoooooo

what has wade done that spence hasnt lmaooooooooo

Comment

Obviously this would have been a lot better a few years ago, but I'd still like to see it.

I'm always interested when two fighters with actual bad blood towards each other square off.

Comment

I been waiting for this fight for the longest....but they would have to do an all access/24/7.

Comment

Top Rank should use him to give Margarito another win then let him be free

Comment

he's like the Nate Diaz of boxing or vice versa. I been waiting for Ortiz vs Rios for the longest. That rival has been building up for a decade even. Its what boxing needs to get it out the way.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  actually brandon made 4 mil for pac. hes made more in that fight than danny garcia, victor ortiz etc ever got for one fight. he only wants to go because its the only way to make the ortiz fight

ask golovkin, crawford, bradley (got 2 mil for chaves) cotto and canelo. hbo be staying paying fighters even for tune ups. hell dominic wade is getting more than double what errol spence got on nbc lmaoooo lmaooooo lmaoooooo

what has wade done that spence hasnt lmaooooooooo
                  Nah, I'd rather listen to Rios and Mikey. They know what they're doing.

Comment

lets get it on

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Nah, I'd rather listen to Rios and Mikey. They know what they're doing.
                      exactly. Rios said hbo pays more

Comment

Working...
                      X