No announcement yet.

Slow Day: Shane Mosley going off on Instagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Umm, Jin took him for so much money and to make it so much worse, she even took away his championship belts! Literally! Literally took away the championship belts via the court system.
    Holy **** man haha that is insane. That's a dirty broad, what a scandalous slag. The problem with social media is it drags your life through dirt, kind of hard not to respond. He set the record straight, I don't think he looked bad doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelOfWallSt View Post
      It's never good to display these personal family issues via social media. Unfortunately millions fall into this trap. All I can say is I wish the Mosley's nothing, but the best. I know Shane has a new Lady( she's BAD as hell too), but Kinda has children with him. Don't let the public see these outburst
      Jin is shady, sad that the laws have given her the opportunity to take as much as she's been granted. In the long run she'll pay.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
        I ain't saying she a gold digga... But she ain't messin with no broke Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Holy **** man haha that is insane. That's a dirty broad, what a scandalous slag. The problem with social media is it drags your life through dirt, kind of hard not to respond. He set the record straight, I don't think he looked bad doing it.
          The **** is unbelievable. I couldn't believe they actually awarded her his belts! And I couldn't believe she went after his championship belts in the first place! You gotta be a really, really, scandalous and conniving person to do that. I mean, who the **** does that? She might as well have sought custody of his soul too! The courts would've awarded her that too I bet.

Comment

If he feels the need to discuss this in public, he cares far too much about public opinion for his own good. That shit's not healthy.

Comment

Help a brother out

I'm a white boy from Oklahoma so someone clue me in to what the slang "thirsty" means?

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                The **** is unbelievable. I couldn't believe they actually awarded her his belts! And I couldn't believe she went after his championship belts in the first place! You gotta be a really, really, scandalous and conniving person to do that. I mean, who the **** does that? She might as well have sought custody of his soul too! The courts would've awarded her that too I bet.
                Goes to show you how ****in stupid and pathetic the court systems are that they would award her them. Pathetic. As for her, ya she's straight evil for those actions.

Comment

He's upset because he wifed these gold diggers and was mad that they left him when he lost his gold. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                    Help a brother out

I'm a white boy from Oklahoma so someone clue me in to what the slang "thirsty" means?
                    Haha that was very honest. It just means she's greedy, desperate. It's like;

That ***** is a gold digger, she's thirsty bro

That ***** wants to suck my dick, she's thirsty

Or even, "man, she's blowing up my phone, she's thirsty"

Comment

Trey songz again???

Is there anybody's girlfriend/wife this guy hasn't ****ed???????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X