Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO Rich Homie Quan fight a fan at Adrien Broner fight for trying to take his chain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO Rich Homie Quan fight a fan at Adrien Broner fight for trying to take his chain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62mAncARmN4
    Rich Homie Quan fight a fan at Adrien Broner fight for trying to take his chain what's your thoughts

Ooh you were at the fight eh?

Comment

What did I think? What did I think? What do you think I thought?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS SSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

World star!!!

Comment

Worrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddd sttttttttttttttaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

That's what musta of happened in the 1st or second round when the crowd was all looking in one direction during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
              That's what musta of happened in the 1st or second round when the crowd was all looking in one direction during the fight.
              I was wondering what happened when the crowd did that, obviously assumed it must have been a massive crowd fight on the other side of the ring because the whole crowd who were in the camera shot at that moment stood up to look. surely it must have been more than 2 dudes waving at each other like they're kid n play practicing breakdance moves in their bedroom?

Comment

Hahaha

I was wondering what happened. I was on the other side of the arena and couldn't see any of it. The crowd turned out to be just as ratchet as I expected. I hope Showtime/GBP/Haymon didn't get scared away from cincy after this

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
                  The commentator mention it during the start of the first round.

Comment

Working...
                  X